• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 50.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

16 minutes ago, Jason said:

I’m almost certain this is fake. 

Dude, no way that is fake.  That is what excites his base, it is what they want and how he is the cancer of our country.  Even his miscreant is selling T-shirts when somebody lost a loved one because the lord of evangelicals got made fun of.  Now the question is do billionaires sell T-shirts.  Well mark Cuban sells Mavs shirts but if you are smart enough to delve into it, it makes sense. I am sure Musk and Branson sell T-shirts for their rocket ship adventures but it is not a profit base, Bezos sells T-Shirts, fuck never mind but fact is the not billionaires sell T-shirts because they need the money.  Blarg?

27 minutes ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

@UndertheHalo is a legitimate news source

7 minutes ago, Kevin said:

The narcissism is kind of a dead give away. But the Alec Baldwin pot shots are good. 

So I was trixed because it is a very good spoof.  It apparently is fake ! Sorry guys ! It looked real and a lot of the pretty reliable people I follow were also tricked lol.  They really got his type of speak down. 

I’ve been busy this morning and wasn’t able to post till just now.  I did mean to come update tho. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

1 hour ago, Kevin said:

Trump is basically just a "comment section" of a news article spouting shit. Good to see Israel has no power in congress.

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/us-house-backs-bill-provide-1-billion-israel-iron-dome-system-2021-09-23/

I can’t really think of another country that  wields the same kind of tremendous power over law makers that israel does.  Several of the gulf states are quite influential but not in the same way. It’s funny that Trump and other political figures occasionally just say this stuff out loud.  What I found interesting here is how transparently for a certain fairly substantial demographic this is regarded as a good thing.  Wild stuff. 

also hilarious that people will buy this idea that Ilhan Omar or AOC has anything to that approaches the kind of power that the Israeli lobby wields.  The recent iron dome thing a hilarious and pathetic example of that power at work.  Pelosi wouldn’t even let the topic be debated.  AOC, obviously against the funding was badgered into a “present vote.  Like a coward probably because of her senate ambitions.  Omar and handful of others (I believe one republican as well - a bit of a surprise I don’t recall which)  to their credit stood their ground, fruitlessly. 

Israel is a wealthy country that aside from this demanded aid receives a massive annual stipend from the United States.  It doesn’t need the money to replenish its iron dome arsenal.  It’s just apparently our responsibility for some reason to pay for the blow back that  they receive for their on going colonial and apartheid project.  It’s an amazing thing when you consider all the things that Americans are denied out of hand.  We can’t even get our crumbling infrastructure worked on.  A list of a thousand other things. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

29 minutes ago, Kevin said:

NATO needs to pay their fair share but I seemed to have missed people saying the same thing about Israel.

I don't believe Israel is a part of NATO so I'm not sure what they would be paying into. 

Also lol at how much the US spends 

NATO Spending by Country (worldpopulationreview.com)

Top Countries Contributing To The United Nations - WorldAtlas

3 minutes ago, Jason said:

I don't believe Israel is a part of NATO so I'm not sure what they would be paying into. 

Also lol at how much the US spends 

NATO Spending by Country (worldpopulationreview.com)

Top Countries Contributing To The United Nations - WorldAtlas

I didn’t say Israel was part of NATO. I’m talking about how people complain about NATO not paying their fair share but don’t seem to speak up about how much we give for Israel’s defense.