• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 50.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

7 minutes ago, Taylor said:

I think he's saying is that Republicans won't be able to vote because of the Dems taking away their right to vote.

That’s not how I read it at all. “We won’t be voting” sounds like a choice he’s encouraging cons to deliberately make.

"We won't be voting" is just another chapter in the grift. It is really just him being all about him and making sure that any and all GQP follow his lies that he was cheated and next time you need to be in line to crown me King. It is stupid because 98% of the GQP already kisses his feet but he is dog whistling if anybody even thinks about not making it about me, my people won't show to vote for you. I wish people would learn how dangerous this false prophet really is.  But but but. 

A top GOP committee sent a message accusing supporters who hadn't donated of being traitors: 'You abandoned Trump.' (yahoo.com)

The messaging comes even as Trump publicly issues a threat to GOP lawmakers, telling them to back his ongoing lies about unfounded election fraud or else Republicans will refuse to vote in 2022 and 2024.

now if I can't grift money from you I call you a traitor. But but but

21 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

A top GOP committee sent a message accusing supporters who hadn't donated of being traitors: 'You abandoned Trump.' (yahoo.com)

The messaging comes even as Trump publicly issues a threat to GOP lawmakers, telling them to back his ongoing lies about unfounded election fraud or else Republicans will refuse to vote in 2022 and 2024.

now if I can't grift money from you I call you a traitor. But but but

Both sides do this!