• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 50.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

10 minutes ago, Taylor said:

You must've gone to the one in MV. The one in RSM is off Plano Trabuco.

I worked at the Blockbuster in that center. I made a deal with the manager of the pasta place a couple stores down. I would hold the new releases and he would hook me up with free food. 

34 minutes ago, St1ck said:

I worked at the Blockbuster in that center. I made a deal with the manager of the pasta place a couple stores down. I would hold the new releases and he would hook me up with free food. 

I bet you rented me a video when I was a kid.

14 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Did you know the Olsen twins are actually the Olsen quadruplets? Two of them played one person on Full House, so anytime you see both of them together, it's four people playing two people.

The full house spin off on Netflix is like a love letter to middle aged IQ 90 suburbanites. 

17 hours ago, Kotchman said:

I know you guys miss trump. I mean my life really hasn’t changed that much but we aren’t exactly winning. Certainly not all Biden’s fault but he has been a disaster. 

I don't. I wish he would go away and paint portraits of Albert Pujols like past presidents.

46 minutes ago, Taylor said:

I don't. I wish he would go away and paint portraits of Albert Pujols like past presidents.

Not his style.  Can’t a force a square peg into a round hole.  It goes against nature.  Like asking Dick Cheney or Henry Kissinger to fucking die.  Or asking Megan McCain to shut the fuck up about her dad.  Trump can only make deals.  It’s simply all he can do. 

Edited by UndertheHalo