• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 50.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

1 hour ago, Taylor said:

No, it's the group that some bozo on Twitter claimed said that libs were mentally ill.

@True Grich fact checked bozo's tweet and found it to be fake news.

@Lhalo promised to fact check True Grich's fact check but never did.

The study happened and articles from left and right leaning companies wrote articles referencing the study. However the political demographic breakdown is no longer posted on pew. They still list political demographics numbers  on other topics but not mental health. So yes the data exists and the methods used are explained. Pew just doesn’t highlight that question anymore. 

48 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

The study happened and articles from left and right leaning companies wrote articles referencing the study. However the political demographic breakdown is no longer posted on pew. They still list political demographics numbers  on other topics but not mental health. So yes the data exists and the methods used are explained. Pew just doesn’t highlight that question anymore. 

Always Sunny Reaction GIF

On 10/8/2021 at 11:44 PM, RallyMo said:

If he didn't act like an asshole while in office he'd still be in office. He needed to be an asshole to get in office. Once there, he needed to dial it down to stay. He couldn't or wouldn't. He lost. It was a bad decision if the goal was to have a second term. Oh well.

Now imagine how big of a lout he would be knowing he can't run again.  I'm no lib but I want no part of that BS or the narratives his behavior gives life to. 

If the GOP can't find a better candidate then they are begging to keep being attached to Nazis and racists and all the other derpy talking points the left throws at conservatives.

18 hours ago, Crampknees said:

Jason, it has nothing to do with policies or even politics.  It's a flat out cult. 

I guess that's sort of like "I'm with her" "just vote blue" and "The resistance", isn't it.  The funniest thing about the current political climate is the number of dopes looking at the other side and calling them a cult...  If that's how you see the opposing side, congratulations on your senior cultist status.

20 hours ago, Kotchman said:

The reps just like dems don’t have a lot of choices. I like Desantis but not sure he can win in the rust belt. Impotent pence, open borders Marco , and a couple dumbass women are all that’s left. 

It's funny how many people haven't been able to move beyond the gang of 8 and the attempt at immigration reform.  Imagine how much less BS there would have been had that not been shot down, mostly by the very people who suck Reagan's dick while forgetting he basically did the same thing. 

Rubio unlike the others has actually done shit in FL that pretty much everyone can get behind such as the move to have all new laws have sunset clauses, an attempt to limit the bureaucracy that keeps bad or no longer relevant laws in place and the requirement that all spending must be done on stand alone bills to avoid shit-burgers getting attached to actual neccesarry spending.   Think the infrastructure bill would be passed by now if the federal government handled themselves the same way??

He's got his warts, but he's shown he actually can think ahead.  A lot of the things people like about Desantis is a direct result of the groundwork Rubio did to limit red tape and partisan gamesmanship in FL.

8 hours ago, Taylor said:

Old people have been moving to Florida for centuries. I personally don't know anyone who moved from California to Florida.

The health care system in FL is really geared towards and effective when it comes to seniors.  Heath care providers out here have mimicked the old Cuban medical systems pre-Castro.  Seniors have the option of joining localized Medicare groups that offer full dental, medical, vision, pharmacy.  Transportation to and from Dr. appointments is free and all meds are delivered.  They provide daily gym time, physical therapy, computer literacy classes, dance classes under the guise of physical fitness programs.  No co-pays, no out of pocket costs...  

This is one of them https://leonmedicalcenters.com/  There is massive competition among the different companies which has led to better and better service and more effective use of dollars.

It's what national health care should look like and could be but.... 

1 hour ago, Inside Pitch said:

I guess that's sort of like "I'm with her" "just vote blue" and "The resistance", isn't it.  The funniest thing about the current political climate is the number of dopes looking at the other side and calling them a cult...  If that's how you see the opposing side, congratulations on you senior cultist status.

No No, congrats to you for becoming my daily catch.  I needed new plates on the menu. 

Fish Biting GIFs | Tenor

5 hours ago, Inside Pitch said:

It's funny how many people haven't been able to move beyond the gang of 8 and the attempt at immigration reform.  Imagine how much less BS there would have been had that not been shot down, mostly by the very people who suck Reagan's dick while forgetting he basically did the same thing. 

Rubio unlike the others has actually done shit in FL that pretty much everyone can get behind such as the move to have all new laws have sunset clauses, an attempt to limit the bureaucracy that keeps bad or no longer relevant laws in place and the requirement that all spending must be done on stand alone bills to avoid shit-burgers getting attached to actual neccesarry spending.   Think the infrastructure bill would be passed by now if the federal government handled themselves the same way.

He's got his warts, but he's shown he actually can think ahead.  A lot of the things people like about Desantis is a direct result of the groundwork Rubio did to limit red tape and partisan gamesmanship in FL.

Rubio is just another establishment hack. If he though ahead he would have withdrew and been Cruz vp. He had no chance of winning but chose to stay in which gave trump the win. 

Reagan admitted amnesty was a mistake. A deal he made with dems for tax cuts he never received.  

7 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

Rubio is just another establishment hack. If he though ahead he would have withdrew and been Cruz vp. He had no chance of winning but chose to stay in which gave trump the win. 

Reagan admitted amnesty was a mistake. A deal he made with dems for tax cuts he never received.  

LOL..

Rubio was a tea party candidate before Koch and the GOP took it over and made it into the freak show it came to be.  I agree he had no chance at winning, mostly because of his involvement in the Gang of 8, and because he was willing to go up against the actual GOP establishment's chosen golden boy in Jeb Bush.

Cruz is a giant twat and the owner of the most punchable face in politics.  Possibly the world in general.

1 minute ago, Inside Pitch said:

LOL..

Rubio was a tea party candidate before Koch and the GOP took it over and made it into the freak show it came to be.  I agree he had no chance at winning, mostly because of his involvement in the Gang of 8, and because he was willing to go up against the actual GOP establishment's chosen golden boy in Jeb Bush.

Cruz is a giant twat and the owner of the most punchable face in politics.  Possibly the world in general.

Idon’t hate Rubio as a candidate but he isn’t Ted Cruz. Rubio is probably the stronger candidate in the general election but he needs to rebuild his relationship with cons to win.