• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 50.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

25 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

Jason, it has nothing to do with policies or even politics.  It's a flat out cult. 

This is what the left thinks. They think we are all in for Trump and don’t care about his wasteful budget spending. As if we are all under some trance and are not able to criticize anything he does. The anti-Trumpers in this country are the real cult. 

9 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

This is what the left thinks. They think we are all in for Trump and don’t care about his wasteful budget spending. As if we are all under some trance and are not able to criticize anything he does. The anti-Trumpers in this country are the real cult. 

I do wish Anti-Trumpers would grow.  The grifter needs to go. Yes Joe is too old and senile but I never voted for him.  You however, will be grifted again.  What should we wager?  

57 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Does it bother you then that 62% of Republican voters think we shouldn't be accepting of Republican politicians who dare to criticize Trump?

about the same percentage of libs who favor shutting down free speech. Does that bother you ?

5 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

I do wish Anti-Trumpers would grow.  The grifter needs to go. Yes Joe is too old and senile but I never voted for him.  You however, will be grifted again.  What should we wager?  

The reps just like dems don’t have a lot of choices. I like Desantis but not sure he can win in the rust belt. Impotent pence, open borders Marco , and a couple dumbass women are all that’s left. 

I shouldn't be mean to Larry though.  None of this matters anymore.  The 2022 elections will be a landslide for the GQP just because Biden does suck and many Q's will now be state representatives.  Voting as we have all known it is gone and Trump will be their nominee, don't bother with debates and all that crap finding other candidates.  No amount of votes will matter, he could just get all guys named Larry and it will be called rigged and now the pieces will be in place to overturn it for real this time.  Ya, get butthurt when I call it a cult because it is.   

12 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

I shouldn't be mean to Larry though.  None of this matters anymore.  The 2022 elections will be a landslide for the GQP just because Biden does suck and many Q's will now be state representatives.  Voting as we have all known it is gone and Trump will be their nominee, don't bother with debates and all that crap finding other candidates.  No amount of votes will matter, he could just get all guys named Larry and it will be called rigged and now the pieces will be in place to overturn it for real this time.  Ya, get butthurt when I call it a cult because it is.   

I think Desantis will be the nominee, not Trump. 

I am not saying he can't just win anyway.  It just won't matter because win, lose or draw he will win.  Not saying all Larry Q publics are in the cult either because they don't have to be.  The elected officials who are in line to quote "stop the steal" will be sycophants because they see him as their only way to power.  Our elections are now gone. 

1 hour ago, Lhalo said:

Florida has turned into hell on Earth. That’s why everyone is moving from there to California haha!

Old people have been moving to Florida for centuries. I personally don't know anyone who moved from California to Florida.