• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

38 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

Just because I abhor the Trump family and his supporters does not make me a lib or a Biden fan.  That needs to sink into your imaginary imagination. If you go to Trump rallies where he bullshits you for donations which just go in his pocket you have to be called fucking stupid, that simple.  I have no Biden flags all over my yard, do not donate a cent and sure as fuck won't wear one of his hats to identify as a cult member.

I am fly fishing, just keep casting it out there and waiting for bites. 

I get you don’t like the Trump cult. I’m not a Trump super fan. In fairness Biden probably won due to anti trump cult members. Like Trump or not it’s easy to see Biden was not the superior choice policy wise. I’ll concede trump wasn’t a great choice but Biden is incoherent. 

• Replies 50.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

34 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

Glad to know you elected potato head because feelz. The 13 marines that were blown up at an airport thank you.

More like the 10 innocent Afghanis, who were actually killed by an attack ordered by Biden. But of course you focus on the attack committed by foreign terrorists (rather than U.S. ones).

2 minutes ago, Taylor said:

More like the 10 innocent Afghanis, who were actually killed by an attack ordered by Biden. But of course you focus on the attack committed by foreign terrorists (rather than U.S. ones).

That’s fair.  But who ordered the strike? All our top Generals are libs and Biden is the Commander and Chief. This was a knee jerk attempt to change the narrative and it backfired. Don’t hate America for it. Hate the incompetent bastard that was willing to kill to change the political narrative. Ask Seth Rich. He knows 

24 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

That’s fair.  But who ordered the strike? All our top Generals are libs and Biden is the Commander and Chief. This was a knee jerk attempt to change the narrative and it backfired. Don’t hate America for it. Hate the incompetent bastard that was willing to kill to change the political narrative. Ask Seth Rich. He knows 

Read my post again. I blamed Biden for the U.S. terrorist attack that killed 10 innocent people. 

1 hour ago, Kotchman said:

My fictional character seems to be in your head. I Cal educated socialite shouldn’t be so enamored with a Southern peasant. Is it my charming wit or southern draw that has you so intrigued?

I think it's the entire package. It's a very well devised character. I'm fairly certain I think about you 27 hours a day. You're an intermittently pleasant peasant who is never actually present. Now run along and get this socialite some pheasant. It's time for lunch and I'm hungry.

OIP.jpeg-1.jpg

4 minutes ago, RallyMo said:

I think it's the entire package. It's a very well devised character. I'm fairly certain I think about you 27 hours a day. You're an intermittently pleasant peasant who is never actually present. Now run along and get this socialite some pheasant. It's time for lunch and I'm hungry.

Pheasant? We know you eat  chickpeas, Hummus, and yogurt. Probably wash it down with a chai latte from your Starbucks member mug