• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

2 hours ago, Taylor said:

I find it strange that any of you thought I was being serious and didn't immediately realize I was making a reference to something.

I actually wasn't really trying to be funny. It just pisses me off that a five-time draft dodger who continued the war in Afghanistan is now using the tragic death of 13 of our soldiers as a prop at one of his super spreader rallies. Talk about pandering.

I don’t doubt trump dodged the draft just like Clinton and many other wealthy people. The alleged comments and funeral dodging Is likely Democrat propaganda. Where one puts their money is a good indication of where their heart resides. Obama owns 6 of the lowest pay increases for troops in history. He was the first President to give less than 2% and he did it 6 straight years. He handed pink slips to probably 70k troops and delayed promotions for most all members. Trump didn’t give historic raises but he did give a respectable raise that grew every year. He also raised troop levels which opens up promotions significantly. there is a lot to criticize about Trump but patriotism isn’t one of them. The Democrat party is about as anti American as it gets in policy and rhetoric. 

• Replies 50.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

From a personal standpoint, Obama’s piss poor raises and promotion delays costs me probably 15k in pay over 6 years which now equates to about 4K a year in retirement. By the time I’m 65 that communist homosexual will have cost me over 100k. Now my retirement is probably in the top 10% so the average retiree may be around 40-50k short by age 65. Times that scenario by one million troops and obama did a whole lot of disrespecting. 

On 9/24/2021 at 8:49 AM, Taylor said:

I wonder how history will look back on the Trump era. I have a feeling kids in 20 to 30 years will be reading* all about how 40% of the country was grifted by a conman.

*through their oxygen masks

The same way we look back on all the other times in history where a large enough number of morons were able to band together and gain power.

On 9/26/2021 at 9:03 PM, Taylor said:

I find it strange that any of you thought I was being serious and didn't immediately realize I was making a reference to something.

I actually wasn't really trying to be funny. It just pisses me off that a five-time draft dodger who continued the war in Afghanistan is now using the tragic death of 13 of our soldiers as a prop at one of his super spreader rallies. Talk about pandering.

You may have just stumbled onto something. All the Trumpers have forgotten about the former Presidents comments because it doesn't easily fit into the narrative they have constructed around him. 

5 minutes ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

You may have just stumbled onto something. All the Trumpers have forgotten about the former Presidents comments because it doesn't easily fit into the narrative they have constructed around him. 

I wouldn’t doubt trump saying something stupid. However , that particular statement was never confirmed. Trump gave his critics ample material but for whatever reason the left felt the need to fabricate things as well. There’s a hell of a lot more gold star families that were upset with Biden and Clinton after their meetings then were with trump. 

9 hours ago, Kotchman said:

I’m some ways it served him right. One of the reasons I was slow to join team Trump was all the bs lies he pulled with Cruz. He still had a lot of Democrat tendencies in 2016

Now that you guys opened back up my favorite subject, saw a clip of the last pseudo rally and just the same stale bullshit being eaten up.  I have been in trouble for calling Trumpers stupid but doesn't there come a time when you have to say you people are stupid as fuck. 

31 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

Now that you guys opened back up my favorite subject, saw a clip of the last pseudo rally and just the same stale bullshit being eaten up.  I have been in trouble for calling Trumpers stupid but doesn't there come a time when you have to say you people are stupid as fuck. 

I haven’t watched any of his rallies. I can't imagine they have changed. I wouldn’t say trumpers are any more ignorant than Biden voters. While Biden voters may not love him, they all knew he was an incompetent senile bastard. It’s never a good thing when emotions override judgment. While neither were great options , I can’t imagine anyone who legitimately thinks Biden was the best candidate  

10 hours ago, Kotchman said:

I’m some ways it served him right. One of the reasons I was slow to join team Trump was all the bs lies he pulled with Cruz. He still had a lot of Democrat tendencies in 2016

Another reason you were slow to join team Trump is that you weren't a fully formed fictional character before last year. You were just a little baby prologue and I'm sure you were quite adorable. If only we could go back in time to pinch your little character outline cheeks.

8 minutes ago, RallyMo said:

Another reason you were slow to join team Trump is that you weren't a fully formed fictional character before last year. You were just a little baby prologue and I'm sure you were quite adorable. If only we could go back in time to pinch your little character outline cheeks.

Listen Focker, don’t hate me because you have a girl job 

18 minutes ago, RallyMo said:

To be fair, the first post I remember from KC was in 2016 and I actually "liked" it because he said he didn't support Trump in the primaries for all the Trumpy reasons we've come to know and love.

19 minutes ago, Taylor said:

To be fair, the first post I remember from KC was in 2016 and I actually "liked" it because he said he didn't support Trump in the primaries for all the Trumpy reasons we've come to know and love.

I don't know that this changes his fictional nature.

Also, did the character have a different screen name in 2016?

Factcheck.info.excite.askjeeves.com please.

8 minutes ago, RallyMo said:

I don't know that this changes his fictional nature.

Also, did the character have a different screen name in 2016?

Factcheck.info.excite.askjeeves.com please.

My fictional character seems to be in your head. I Cal educated socialite shouldn’t be so enamored with a Southern peasant. Is it my charming wit or southern draw that has you so intrigued?

1 hour ago, Kotchman said:

I haven’t watched any of his rallies. I can't imagine they have changed. I wouldn’t say trumpers are any more ignorant than Biden voters. While Biden voters may not love him, they all knew he was an incompetent senile bastard. It’s never a good thing when emotions override judgment. While  neither were great options , I can’t imagine anyone who legitimately thinks Biden was the best candidate  

Just because I abhor the Trump family and his supporters does not make me a lib or a Biden fan.  That needs to sink into your imaginary imagination. If you go to Trump rallies where he bullshits you for donations which just go in his pocket you have to be called fucking stupid, that simple.  I have no Biden flags all over my yard, do not donate a cent and sure as fuck won't wear one of his hats to identify as a cult member.

I am fly fishing, just keep casting it out there and waiting for bites. 

15 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

Just because I abhor the Trump family and his supporters does not make me a lib or a Biden fan.  That needs to sink into your imaginary imagination. If you go to Trump rallies where he bullshits you for donations which just go in his pocket you have to be called fucking stupid, that simple.  I have no Biden flags all over my yard, do not donate a cent and sure as fuck won't wear one of his hats to identify as a cult member.

I am fly fishing, just keep casting it out there and waiting for bites. 

Glad to know you elected potato head because feelz. The 13 marines that were blown up at an airport thank you.