• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 50.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

On 6/9/2021 at 7:54 AM, Jason said:

Just flaunt your support of Trump or any conservative values you have. People on the left believe in diversity, inclusion and tolerance. There is nothing for you to worry about. 

I'm pretty sure it's illegal to "fire" someone over their political beliefs. Not sure what job he's talking about.

Though, I'm not sure why you need to show your support of a President. Put a bumper sticker on your car. 

2 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

The Palos Verdes course is legit.

Doral is the most amazing course I've ever seen in person. Not that I've been to too many awesome places. But it was 10X better than Torrey. And far more difficult...at least for hackers. Torrey is wide

Edited by Adam

21 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

I'm pretty sure it's illegal to "fire" someone over their political beliefs. Not sure what job he's talking about.

Though, I'm not sure why you need to show your support of a President. Put a bumper sticker on your car. 

image.jpeg

Hunting Leaks, Trump Officials Seized Records of Democrats - The New York Times
https://www.nytimes.com/2021/06/10/us/politics/justice-department-leaks-trump-administration.html

WASHINGTON — As the Justice Department investigated who was behind leaks of classified information early in the Trump administration, it took a highly unusual step: Prosecutors subpoenaed Apple for data from the accounts of at least two Democrats on the House Intelligence Committee, aides and family members. One was a minor.

All told, the records of at least a dozen people tied to the committee were seized in 2017 and early 2018, including those of Representative Adam B. Schiff of California, then the panel’s top Democrat and now its chairman, according to committee officials and two other people briefed on the inquiry.

15 minutes ago, St1ck said:

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/06/10/us/politics/justice-department-leaks-trump-administration.html

WASHINGTON — As the Justice Department investigated who was behind leaks of classified information early in the Trump administration, it took a highly unusual step: Prosecutors subpoenaed Apple for data from the accounts of at least two Democrats on the House Intelligence Committee, aides and family members. One was a minor.

All told, the records of at least a dozen people tied to the committee were seized in 2017 and early 2018, including those of Representative Adam B. Schiff of California, then the panel’s top Democrat and now its chairman, according to committee officials and two other people briefed on the inquiry.

This never happened during Obama's tenure

40 minutes ago, St1ck said:

So if someone is leaking classified information, it shouldn't be investigated?

4 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

So if someone is leaking classified information, it shouldn't be investigated?

The data seized in the investigations ultimately did not connect the Intelligence Committee to the information leaks; however, Session's successor Bill Barr later revived the investigation, moving a trusted New Jersey prosecutor, Osmar Benvenuto, into the main branch of the Department of Justice (DOJ) to continue the investigation into Schiff and around half-a-dozen other people, according to the Times

14 hours ago, St1ck said:

Save America PAC Wants 'Surprise' Trump Birthday Donations
https://www.businessinsider.com/donald-trump-save-america-pac-surprise-birthday-donations-election-maga-2021-6

Save America, the political action committee (PAC) created by Donald Trump, is urging donors to "surprise" the former president with extra money on his birthday.

When supporters donate via Save America's site, the website automatically ticks a box saying they would like to donate the same amount on Trump's birthday, which is June 14.

Insider's Oma Seddiq reported that there weren't many restrictions on how the donations to the PAC could be spent, so Trump could use the funds for himself, though he can't directly use them for his own future political campaign.

wow.

so how much are you donating this time?

11 hours ago, tdawg87 said:

“Bad culture fit” or they’ll just come up with an excuse. Obviously they’re not going to flat out fire me for my political beliefs.

On 6/10/2021 at 8:51 AM, tdawg87 said:

A bank once lost my business over that. I walked into my bank one afternoon to make a deposit. The presidential election was about a week away. All of the employees were wearing campaign buttons for a candidate who I opposed. I closed my account on the spot, and I took the cashier's check to a bank down the street and opened a new account. I did business with that bank for the next 15 years.

I don't believe that it is appropriate when any business endorses a particular candidate, or displays campaign materials at the place of business or on company vehicles. They run the risk of alienating half of their customers.

Along those lines, it will be a cold day in Hell when a My Pillow is delivered here.

2 minutes ago, Vegas Halo Fan said:

A bank once lost my business over that. I walked into my bank one afternoon to make a deposit. The presidential election was about a week away. All of the employees were wearing campaign buttons for a candidate who I opposed. I closed my account on the spot, and I took the cashier's check to a bank down the street and opened a new account. I did business with that bank for the next 15 years.

I don't believe that it is appropriate when any business endorses a particular candidate, or displays campaign materials at the place of business or on company vehicles. They run the risk of alienating half of their customers.

Along those lines, it will be a cold day in Hell when a My Pillow is delivered here.

I'd use a My Pillow as my "girlfriend".

3 minutes ago, Vegas Halo Fan said:

I just ordered a dog bed from My Pillow