• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 50.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

2 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

Of course not but I also think bacon is tasty. Intellect and logic aren't abundant in their culture

You got that right, their culture is shit. Butt, white ppl are the ones who love buttsex so much.

2 minutes ago, foolios said:

You got that right, their culture is shit. Butt, white ppl are the ones who love buttsex so much.

Well, one is too many so whites have room for improvement. If we could disown Catholic clergymen, most of the white problem would be fixed. I do believe whites are probably more open. Don't let American minorities fool you. All these black and hispanic gang members have had their ass run through in prison. BLM and Antifa are mostly queers. Also, there is no shortage of homosexuals in Asian, Hindu, and Muslim cultures world wide. 

Just now, Kotchman said:

Well, one is too many so whites have room for improvement. If we could disown Catholic clergymen, most of the white problem would be fixed. I do believe whites are probably more open. Don't let American minorities fool you. All these black and hispanic gang members have had their ass run through in prison. BLM and Antifa are mostly queers. Also, there is no shortage of homosexuals in Asian, Hindu, and Muslim cultures world wide. 

Many people are gay, in general. Doesn’t seem to be exclusive to a single culture/race. It’s just more accepted in Western countries. White people are more liberal, so they are able to freely express it more.

Just now, foolios said:

Many people are gay, in general. Doesn’t seem to be exclusive to a single culture/race. It’s just more accepted in Western countries. White people are more liberal, so they are able to freely express it more.

Depends how you define accepted. Western culture is civilized so we don't execute gays. Muslims will execute an openly gay man knowing that it is accepted practice for the men to screw each other

Just now, Kotchman said:

Depends how you define accepted. Western culture is civilized so we don't execute gays. Muslims will execute an openly gay man knowing that it is accepted practice for the men to screw each other

Exactly. So gay culture isn’t exactly flourishing in Muslim countries. I would imagine many people there are closeted.

Homosexuality is absolutely accepted by the mainstream in western countries whether you like it or not. We’re in LGBTQXYZ month and my Apple calendar won’t stop reminding me. People here aren’t afraid to say they’re gay.

You won’t get executed for it in Jordan or Lebanon, but it’s not something you yell from the rooftops

17 minutes ago, foolios said:

Exactly. So gay culture isn’t exactly flourishing in Muslim countries. I would imagine many people there are closeted.

Homosexuality is absolutely accepted by the mainstream in western countries whether you like it or not. We’re in LGBTQXYZ month and my Apple calendar won’t stop reminding me. People here aren’t afraid to say they’re gay.

You won’t get executed for it in Jordan or Lebanon, but it’s not something you yell from the rooftops

It may be accepted in mainstream leftist culture. We tend not to celebrate success as we should. Notice there is no white male month as our success is accepted and expected. The only groups that have a month are the underachieving groups. If gays were thriving, we wouldn't need a media campaign to bring attention to their success.

1 minute ago, Kotchman said:

Maybe mainstream leftist culture. We tend not to celebrate success as we should. Notice there is no white male month as our success is accepted and expected. The only groups that have a month are the underachieving groups. If gays were thriving, we wouldn't need a media campaign to bring attention to their success.

That’s not why there isn’t a white male month. It’s because white people are a majority, and this country seems to only celebrate minority groups. White people are assumed to be successful and privileged, but that’s not entirely true—and that really isn’t fair to the many white people who are actually out there struggling.

Tough shit about not having a white people month, I guess, but I don’t really give a fuck about any of these stupid ass celebratory months (black, Asian, Hispanic, gay, etc).

In my time over here I've worked with a few who were obviously gay and it was just not talked about but recently I've seen some openly gay Saudis roaming together in the mall or on the corniche. I don't think the general population really knows what to think of it yet so they more or less completely ignore them.

On the flip side, there are some clubs in Bahrain that are well known spots for Saudi men to go pick up gay Filipinos. Before the lockdowns those places seemed to do a pretty steady business

10 hours ago, cals said:

On the other end, I find it odd and kind of sad that the LQBTQ community has placed all their self worth and their entire self identity on who they prefer to fuck. 

Wait, so it's back to being a preference again?

Save America PAC Wants 'Surprise' Trump Birthday Donations
https://www.businessinsider.com/donald-trump-save-america-pac-surprise-birthday-donations-election-maga-2021-6

Save America, the political action committee (PAC) created by Donald Trump, is urging donors to "surprise" the former president with extra money on his birthday.

When supporters donate via Save America's site, the website automatically ticks a box saying they would like to donate the same amount on Trump's birthday, which is June 14.

Insider's Oma Seddiq reported that there weren't many restrictions on how the donations to the PAC could be spent, so Trump could use the funds for himself, though he can't directly use them for his own future political campaign.