• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 50.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

37 minutes ago, foolios said:

What makes you think Trump supporters believe that? The poster child for the “Earth is flat” is Kyrie Irving and he’s woke af

Well Trump supporters are stupid and believe incredibly stupid shit; ergo, that statement.

39 minutes ago, foolios said:

What makes you think Trump supporters believe that? The poster child for the “Earth is flat” is Kyrie Irving and he’s woke af

they don't. this isn't something inherent with trump supporters.

in fact, the only adult i've encountered who gives any credence to the flat earth idea is a poster here, and that's it.

1 minute ago, Tank said:

they don't. this isn't something inherent with trump supporters.

in fact, the only adult i've encountered who gives any credence to the flat earth idea is a poster here, and that's it.

I think I know which guy you’re talking about.

Vladdyl….

Lou?

5 minutes ago, cals said:

I didn’t say YOU were Muslim.  I implied you had a Muslim.  Learn how to fucking read you Christian dumbass.

Slavery has been banned since Abe Lincoln (allegedly) so how could I even have a muslim?

7 minutes ago, cals said:

I don’t know, people from your part of the world do all sorts of fucked up shit back home and bring those customs here.  Would I be surprised to find out a violent hairy man from the Middle East living in the USA had a slave in his basement? No.  Also, I could have meant you had a Muslim girlfriend or wife.  Do I have to explain everything to you? Fuck.

It's true. Those gulf arabs have Indian/Filipino slaves--they're technically not slaves, but they are treated very poorly.

I've only dated white or Middle Eastern Christian women, my dude. I'd date a hispanic or asian, but I don't date Muslims, since they prob have crazy fathers/brothers and smelly vaginas--and I would shame my family.

Edited by foolios

Just now, cals said:

Tell me more about their stinky vaginas.  And tell me slowly.

I wouldn't know...I've never looked at a Muslim vagina--but you have to figure with all that garb and covering they must smell down there. I should probably stop posting from my work computer or my company will fire my ass.

5 hours ago, foolios said:

I wouldn't know...I've never looked at a Muslim vagina--but you have to figure with all that garb and covering they must smell down there. I should probably stop posting from my work computer or my company will fire my ass.

Maybe that's why the men prefer butt sex.