• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

21 hours ago, cals said:

I think we should all be more worried about your influence, as tame as you may think it is, on me.  I don’t want to show up back in California like this:

644E0591-A5A5-407F-B4B2-02CB2047A64D.jpeg
There is some concern I’m a ticking time bomb.  We don’t want you to be the fuse.

You are probably fine. However, if you start to avoid eating establishments that employ a large amount of African Americans or gays, you might be infected. Living on the road the last month has made me aware of a true epidemic in this country. Our fast food establishments have been overrun by these two groups. Out 50 places, I am down to  BK and bowling alley on post the only as acceptable dining facilities. In fact, I have consumed nothing but whoppers and chicken fries for the last 4 days. This sucks but it beats the hell out of some dude with painted nails handling my food. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 50.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

Trump demands 100% tariffs on Chinese goods, debt cancellation, and $10T in reparations for COVID-19

Donald Trump returned to the GOP political scene Saturday with a speech at the North Carolina Republican Convention, where he called on China to pay "reparations" to the U.S. for coronavirus-related damages.

"All nations should work together to present China a bill for a minimum of $10 trillion to compensate for the damage," Trump said, adding that the figure was lower than it should be. "As a first step, all countries should collectively cancel any debt they owe to China as a down payment on reparations," he said.

Trump said he also thought the U.S. should put a 100% tariff on any goods imported from China. 

On 6/4/2021 at 3:20 PM, Blarg said:

I don't think Jesus is a cult but you're welcome to your opinion. 

Trump saw Jesus was already on a bunch of koozies and got jealous so called GP Bush and said praise me on a koozie and you have my endorsement.  

1 hour ago, Redondo said:

Trump demands 100% tariffs on Chinese goods, debt cancellation, and $10T in reparations for COVID-19

Donald Trump returned to the GOP political scene Saturday with a speech at the North Carolina Republican Convention, where he called on China to pay "reparations" to the U.S. for coronavirus-related damages.

"All nations should work together to present China a bill for a minimum of $10 trillion to compensate for the damage," Trump said, adding that the figure was lower than it should be. "As a first step, all countries should collectively cancel any debt they owe to China as a down payment on reparations," he said.

Trump said he also thought the U.S. should put a 100% tariff on any goods imported from China. 

Canceling debt wouldn’t be good, even though it sounds great on the surface.

https://www.politico.com/newsletters/morning-money/2020/05/01/why-we-cant-cancel-us-debt-held-by-china-787277