• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

1 hour ago, Crampknees said:

You are correct.  You have people screaming radical left and some of it is pretty radical, then on the other side the right has gone pretty pretty damn radical themselves.  

Thanks Trump

trump? this started well before he jumped on the national stage. think jerry falwell and the ayatollah, brother.

• Replies 50.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

1 hour ago, Tank said:

trump? this started well before he jumped on the national stage. think jerry falwell and the ayatollah, brother.

It was in the Trumped thread so I took every chance to get in a Trump dig.  The GOP I voted for back in the day you have to admit is bat shit crazy trying to be him. 

15 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

It was in the Trumped thread so I took every chance to get in a Trump dig.  The GOP I voted for back in the day you have to admit is bat shit crazy trying to be him. 

no disagreement here as the extremists in the party have gone off the rails.

i miss the old republican party. as i've said before, politically i feel like i don't have a home anymore.

1 minute ago, Tank said:

no disagreement here as the extremists in the party have gone off the rails.

i miss the old republican party. as i've said before, politically i feel like i don't have a home anymore.

You'll always have a home with me Tank. If you ever get kicked out of the house I have a studio in the city you can crash at. You're welcome to anything other than my toothbrush. 

29 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

You'll always have a home with me Tank. If you ever get kicked out of the house I have a studio in the city you can crash at. You're welcome to anything other than my toothbrush. 

Is it in Studio City?

10 hours ago, st1ckboy said:

Will I need a hazmat suit? 

4 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

I will contribute to a fund to allow Fs79 to attend.  

9679E79F-BE04-4638-B346-6FCADD69489C.jpeg

Gates open at 9am. So you just sit sound for 4 hours waiting for Diamond & Silk to come on stage? I'm guessing they are the opening act. 

2 hours ago, UndertheHalo said:

I will contribute to a fund to allow Fs79 to attend.  

9679E79F-BE04-4638-B346-6FCADD69489C.jpeg

So let's say I went to this rally, show up at 9am so I can get front row, and loudly start yelling at the My Pillow guy to go fuck himself. Would he kick me out or would "The Voice Of Free Speech" allow me to continue? 

19 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

So let's say I went to this rally, show up at 9am so I can get front row, and loudly start yelling at the My Pillow guy to go fuck himself. Would he kick me out or would "The Voice Of Free Speech" allow me to continue? 

That's a good question. I was at the STL airport last week and they have free speech booths everywhere. A black person was running each booth. I thought about visiting and dropping a few f bombs and racial slurs. 

38 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

I think you should leave them alone and let them have their party in peace.  

3 hours ago, st1ckboy said:

Obviously you don't understand th tenents of constitutionally protected speech. It doesn't cover being an obnoxious prick.

1 hour ago, cals said:

I was debating letting my buddy know that stopping by to visit you is an option.  On one hand he’s Mexican and we know you like Mexicans.  On the other hand I’m kind of worried that getting you and I together might be like crossing the streams or letting Zuul and Vinz Clortho get together.

I am pretty tame nowadays. Back when I was young and bulletproof I would drop some slurs as needed. Reminds me of HS game when I broke up a double play. I had one hand split open so I was just a pinch runner for one play. Ended up starting a brawl as the black SS and I exchanged racial compliments. Nobody was ejected or punished. 

10 hours ago, cals said:

I was debating letting my buddy know that stopping by to visit you is an option.  On one hand he’s Mexican and we know you like Mexicans.  On the other hand I’m kind of worried that getting you and I together might be like crossing the streams or letting Zuul and Vinz Clortho get together.

As long as Larry can watch