• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 50.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

13 hours ago, Toby Flenderson said:

I am selling them for Sasha so please don’t buy from Daryl 

This is what will happen if they run out of thin mints.

I have never been to the Smithsonian and going to go.  I have already packed a noose, zip-ties and bear mace for my tour. 

download (60).jpg

On 5/13/2021 at 8:52 AM, tdawg87 said:

I agree.

And so do you.

Well, you are my son. 

Oops, I meant like a son. I swear I don't know your mom, unless she was at the Stones concert then I only knew her for about 15 minutes. But that could have been anyone.  

On 5/13/2021 at 4:59 PM, Redondo said:

Just like Hillary was supposed to go to jail

The difference is Hillary didn't attempt a second run. Like maybe the threat was credible and kept her to walking her dog, Bill, and staying out of politics. 

11 minutes ago, Tank said:

evangelical christians = radical muslims

both pervert their teachings to their own ends, and should not be used to evaluate the entire belief system being used.

Guys like this are grifters.  This guy has always been a fucking scum bag.  These people have easy marks in evangelicals.  That’s a complicated topic that I’m not going to get into.  But I’ll say this.  35% of the American population identifies as evangelical.  So the evangelical = radical Muslim thing isn’t quite right imo.  Tho, there are evangelicals who have radicalized tendencies that are probably similar to the Muslims you’re talking about,  Lots of evangelicals are earnest and decent people.   

Edited by UndertheHalo

3 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

Guys like this are grifters.  This guy has always been a fucking scum bag.  These people have easy marks in evangelicals.  That’s a complicated topic that I’m not going to get into.  But I’ll say this.  35% of the American population identifies as evangelical.  So the evangelical = radical Muslim thing isn’t quite right imo.  Lots of evangelicals are earnest and decent people.   

most evangelicals i've met are fine, rational people. same goes for muslims i've crossed paths with. what i'm saying is that it's the extemists in both camps that sully the name.

3 minutes ago, Tank said:

most evangelicals i've met are fine, rational people. same goes for muslims i've crossed paths with. what i'm saying is that it's the extemists in both camps that sully the name.

I think we can all agree that extremists are terrible no matter what word goes in front of it.

Edited by tdawg87

14 hours ago, Tank said:

You are correct.  You have people screaming radical left and some of it is pretty radical, then on the other side the right has gone pretty pretty damn radical themselves.  

Thanks Trump