• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 50.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

3 hours ago, Crampknees said:

So the two who gave a "facepalm" Tank and MT are ok with this shit obviously. You give me a facepalm not thinking that shit is off the charts. 

I gave a face palm because I can’t believe that christians are doing this nonsense. I’m not okay with it at all. It’s idol worship.

it had nothing to do with you.

19 hours ago, Tank said:

I gave a face palm because I can’t believe that christians are doing this nonsense. I’m not okay with it at all. It’s idol worship.

it had nothing to do with you.

Sorry, I was screwing off trying to stir the pot.  Had nothing to do with you. I think the pic is photo shopped anyway.  You know me, trouble maker. I hit my new driver today and already scratched the top, how do you scratch the top of the club unless I should start being nicer and quit stirring things up. 

On 3/3/2021 at 3:32 PM, Crampknees said:

Sorry, I was screwing off trying to stir the pot.  Had nothing to do with you. I think the pic is photo shopped anyway.  You know me, trouble maker. I hit my new driver today and already scratched the top, how do you scratch the top of the club unless I should start being nicer and quit stirring things up. 

I hate that so much. I was trying to hit a new 4 wood at the range and those stupid rubber tees are always too tall. No matter what changes I try to make in my swing I can't raise it enough and range balls are like hitting rasp files. 

Oh, and fuck Biden.

5 hours ago, Blarg said:

I hate that so much. I was trying to hit a new 4 wood at the range and those stupid rubber tees are always too tall. No matter what changes I try to make in my swing I can't raise it enough and range balls are like hitting rasp files. 

Oh, and fuck Biden.

That's how to spice up a story.  By the way, where is your Trump cut-out these days.  It's still not on your roof is it? I keep my Biden cut-out in the basement. 

There is a direct correlation between 🚨s and stupidity. The more 🚨s, the higher the level of stupidity. Also, a 🚨 as part of a screen name indicates blanket stupidity in all content generated by said account.

The exception, of course, is when you are discussing this phenomenon. It is at this time that brilliance is on display.