• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 50.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

http://freebeacon.com/politics/group-using-celebrities-urge-electors-vote-trump-foreign-registered-website/

Group Using Celebrities to Urge Electors to Vote Against Trump Has Foreign-Registered Website

A new video of U.S. celebrities urging electors to vote against President-elect Donald Trump was made by an organization whose website was registered in a foreign country, despite its accusations that foreign influence was to blame for Trump’s victory in the presidential election.

The video, released on Wednesday by a group called Unite for America, is framed as a public service announcement with celebrities such as Martin Sheen, Debra Messing, and James Cromwell begging Republican members of the Electoral College to cast their votes against Donald Trump on Dec. 19.

8 minutes ago, Jay said:

http://freebeacon.com/politics/group-using-celebrities-urge-electors-vote-trump-foreign-registered-website/

Group Using Celebrities to Urge Electors to Vote Against Trump Has Foreign-Registered Website

A new video of U.S. celebrities urging electors to vote against President-elect Donald Trump was made by an organization whose website was registered in a foreign country, despite its accusations that foreign influence was to blame for Trump’s victory in the presidential election.

The video, released on Wednesday by a group called Unite for America, is framed as a public service announcement with celebrities such as Martin Sheen, Debra Messing, and James Cromwell begging Republican members of the Electoral College to cast their votes against Donald Trump on Dec. 19.

I'm not sure that means what you or the person who wrote that inference apparently think it means. 

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/ec578b86110043f59def592d1f178be1/electoral-voters-speak-and-theyre-not-out-revolt

Don't look to the Electoral College to upend Trump victory

It takes 270 electoral votes to make a president. Despite losing the national popular vote, Trump won enough states to total 306 electoral votes. He would need to see three dozen fall away for him to lose his majority. Only one Republican elector told AP he won't vote for Trump.

1 hour ago, Jay said:

I click on the link because I thought the website was Free Bacon. 

I haven't been that disappointed since the Rs and Ds put forward Hillary and Donald as their nominees.

33 minutes ago, Geoff said:

I click on the link because I thought the website was Free Bacon. 

I haven't been that disappointed since the Rs and Ds put forward Hillary and Donald as their nominees.

You haven't been that disappointed since...

Johnson.jpg

7 hours ago, InsideThePark said:

Did Bill violate the constitution by having "sexual relations" with that woman?

No. they went after him because he lied under oath, which seems to covered under the "crimes and misdemeanors" part of the reasons for impeachment. You didn't know this?

1 hour ago, Tank said:

No. they went after him because he lied under oath, which seems to covered under the "crimes and misdemeanors" part of the reasons for impeachment. You didn't know this?

I did... I was going to delete my comment shortly after I realized I misspoke but I left it hanging out there. My point was that he got impeached for not doing anything unconstitutional.

4 hours ago, Jay said:

It takes 270 electoral votes to make a president. Despite losing the national popular vote, Trump won enough states to total 306 electoral votes. He would need to see three dozen fall away for him to lose his majority. Only one Republican elector told AP he won't vote for Trump.

Wasn't AP one of the sources that predicted a Clinton landslide?

11 hours ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

Obama birth certificate issue is back. Joe Arpaio held a press conference highlighting what he says are 9 points of forgery.

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/joe-arpaio-barack-obama-birth-certificate/2016/12/15/id/764243/

Oh, I'm really interested in what soon to be former Sheriff Nutterson has to say.

11 hours ago, gotbeer said:

Remember those Deplorables harrassing the Muslim on the subway?

Muslim woman arrested by NYPD after lying about attack by group of pro-Trump men

Awesome. You found one time this happened. That completely invalidates the hundreds of times when the accusations haven't been false.