• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 50.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

15 hours ago, Rico said:

http://www.taipeitimes.com/News/front/archives/2016/12/03/2003660473

It was reported by the Taiwan press his staff set up an arranged time for when he would take a congratulatory call.  How else would they get his number?

right, because they called and expressed desire to congratulate Trump. 

you don't think his staff called Taiwan and told them to call Trump and congratulate him on his victory, do you?  like when red wants to talk to me, he calls first then my people call him back and inform him of a prearranged time that I will speak with him.

and by my people, i mean Adam.  

From his Twitter

The U.S. is going to substantialy reduce taxes and regulations on businesses, but any business that leaves our country for another country,

fires its employees, builds a new factory or plant in the other country, and then thinks it will sell its product back into the U.S. ......

without retribution or consequence, is WRONG! There will be a tax on our soon to be strong border of 35% for these companies ......

wanting to sell their product, cars, A.C. units etc., back across the border. This tax will make leaving financially difficult, but.....

these companies are able to move between all 50 states, with no tax or tariff being charged. Please be forewarned prior to making a very ...

expensive mistake! THE UNITED STATES IS OPEN FOR BUSINESS

1 minute ago, Adam said:

I'm not suggesting that what we have now is great but I believe the solution is freer markets not more red tape.

I understand. But that simply can't be the case when China throws 25% tariffs on cars imported from the U.S. It's a one-sided battle right now and we are getting our collective asses handed to us. The playing field needs to be leveled.

Just now, Lawrence said:

I understand. But that simply can't be the case when China throws 25% tariffs on cars imported from the U.S. It's a one-sided battle right now and we are getting our collective asses handed to us. The playing field needs to be leveled.

For sure, dude. It needs to be addressed.