• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 50.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

4 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

You mean kind of like how you brought up Bush anytime someone complained about Obama?

Feel free to document that....I'm sure at least once I didn't bring up Bush...I'm also pretty sure Bush was president before Obama....but I could be wrong, it was a long time ago.

There are significant conflict of interest issues with the Trump presidency. We've already seen projects approved in countries like Georgia and Argentina days after the election. He's had his children in meetings with foreign leaders. But you get a sad because pointing out "...but Clinton" is a deflection and both sides do it?

"There are significant conflict of interest issues with the Trump presidency. We've already seen projects approved in countries like Georgia and Argentina days after the election. He's had his children in meetings with foreign leaders. But you get a sad because pointing out "...but Clinton" is a deflection and both sides do it?"

Trump is going to be a disaster.  My point is you are expecting his supporters to act differently than supporters of most every other candidate.  They circle the wagons and point the finger at the other side.

50 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

"There are significant conflict of interest issues with the Trump presidency. We've already seen projects approved in countries like Georgia and Argentina days after the election. He's had his children in meetings with foreign leaders. But you get a sad because pointing out "...but Clinton" is a deflection and both sides do it?"

Trump is going to be a disaster.  My point is you are expecting his supporters to act differently than supporters of most every other candidate.  They circle the wagons and point the finger at the other side.

I think I've been pretty clear in the past that I felt the both sides do it/equivocation is a huge issue with politics in general.

15 minutes ago, red321 said:

I'm not sure if it is...because the dichotomy is just so friggen amazing

7 minutes ago, the dude abides said:

Not likely.

As Bakunin's transformation is a thing of legend on this board, yours will be as well. 

Well history shows people get more conservative as they age. I guess I got mine out of the way early. So sue me.

3 hours ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

You voted for her dipshit. That makes your opinion near useless.

Unbelievable.

You may not be this way off the board, but on here you come across as a very easily swayed, combative dumbfu*k who has absolutely no regard for even the most basic application of logic in many cases.