• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

3 minutes ago, Dtwncbad said:

No the Mueller report did not lay out evidence that he committed a crime and the Senate report accused him of things that are not crimes.  These two things are factually indisputable.  But the argument remains (as it does here) because the left and the dishonest media just repeated this nonsense literally a million times until it settles into people’s brains as facts.

Again you are just repeating what they want you to think is true.

It did.

• Replies 50.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

2 minutes ago, Dtwncbad said:

Www.myopinionbasedonyearsofobservingblantantlypoliticallydrivenwmotionalhysteria.com

So you can say that "most" people who criticize the president are only doing it because they hate him, not because of anything he's done?

5 minutes ago, Taylor said:

So you can say that "most" people who criticize the president are only doing it because they hate him, not because of anything he's done?

I will say a significant amount of people are literally blinded by their hate for this guy.  And if he saved a baby with CPR they would want him charged with assault and battery for the resulting bruised ribs, with lots of Trump hating media hacks publishing medical studies of long term damage to people who suffer from bruised ribs as babies.

Yes, I think this is true.  I see it everyday with what the media publishes. 

7 minutes ago, Dtwncbad said:

I will say a significant amount of people are literally blinded by their hate for this guy.  And if he saved a baby with CPR they would want him charged with assault and battery for the resulting bruised ribs, with lots of Trump hating media hacks publishing medical studies of long term damage to people who suffer from bruised ribs as babies.

Yes, I think this is true.  I see it everyday with what the media publishes. 

This is true for some folks. I really don't think it's true for most people. Trump does and says at least a dozen inane things every single day, so much so that it becomes white noise.

The media has a chub for him because articles about him get clicks. 

1 minute ago, Taylor said:

This is true for some folks. I really don't think it's true for most people. Trump does and says at least a dozen inane things every single day, so much so that it becomes white noise.

The media has a chub for him because articles about him get clicks. 

I agree. The media loves Trump because he makes them money. I also believe Trump loves the media (lib and cons) because they feed his narcissistic ego.

The two are a match made in heaven. 

Another example of how Trump puts country first ... or not.

https://www.axios.com/trump-covid-oleandrin-9896f570-6cd8-4919-af3a-65ebad113d41.html

The experimental botanical extract, oleandrin, was promoted to Trump during an Oval Office meeting in July. It's embraced by Housing and Urban Development Secretary Ben Carson and MyPillow founder and CEO Mike Lindell, a big Trump backer, who recently took a financial stake in the company that develops the product.

It's part of a pattern in which entrepreneurs, often without rigorous vetting, push unproven products to Trump — knowing their sales pitches might catch his eye. Trump will then urge FDA Commissioner Stephen Hahn to "look at" or speed up approval.

Senior administration officials familiar with the internal conversations around oleandrin have raised concerns about the way this botanical extract — pushed by Andrew Whitney of Phoenix Biotechnology — is being promoted at the highest levels of the Trump administration.

There is no public data showing oleandrin has ever been tested in animals or humans for its efficacy against COVID-19, but the extract has shown some evidence of inhibiting the virus in a non-peer reviewed laboratory study.

"Now, there are all sorts of lawyers who would tell me I can't say things like that, because you know you need to have years of studies, and you need to have this, that, and the other, and so forth," Whitney said. "But as an American with a right of free expression, I'm telling you, I've seen it with my own eyes."

Edited by Taylor

Expired Jobless Benefits Cost Economy Billions, But Some States Reject Trump's Aid

President Trump’s $300 Unemployment Benefit: A State-By-State Update

The four big states are missing from the list, Calolfornia, New York, Florida, and Texas.  I'm pretty sure those states are also blaming Trump for cutting off the $600 a week.  Oddly, since it's a payment, congress has to approve it, but they are more interested in the crazy train, er mail.

10 hours ago, Lhalo said:

There it is. It’s like a retarded sibling you let loose in the hills that magically finds its way back to you. We missed you mediabiasfactcheck.com. Our lives wouldn’t be complete without you or Snopes telling us how to think. 

I knew you were all suffering here, so I couldn't keep myself from you any longer.