• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 50.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

1 hour ago, the dude abides said:

The esteemed President Elect Trump:  

"Nobody should be allowed to burn the American flag - if they do, there must be consequences - perhaps loss of citizenship or year in jail"

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/11/29/trump-suggests-loss-of-citizenship-or-jail-for-those-who-burn-u-s-flags/

http://www.mediaite.com/election-2016/guess-who-else-supported-jail-time-for-burning-the-flag/

While I disagree with Trump on this issue, it's not like he's proposing putting them in the electric chair.

The loss of citizenship if it was imposed at all should be limited to first generation immigrants only, just my opinion. If you just became a citizen and you start burning that flag that raises some serious questions.

i have no issue with people being deported or jailed for burning the flag, mainly because who has the time to do that these days anyway?

i'm willing to bet the person that takes the time to demonstrate and burn a flag are more likely to be on unemployment than those in the workforce.

28 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

While I disagree with Trump on this issue, it's not like he's proposing putting them in the electric chair.

The loss of citizenship if it was imposed at all should be limited to first generation immigrants only, just my opinion. If you just became a citizen and you start burning that flag that raises some serious questions.

If they are citizens already, should they not be afforded the same rights as a natural born citizen?