• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 50.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

1 minute ago, st1ckboy said:

Who has me by the brain?

Those who benefit politically (and financially with power) by having people believe Trump has some nefarious corrupt relationship with Russia to disrupt his presidency.  Try to keep up with the actual proven facts.

5 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

Like what's written in the report?

Just name a crime.  Or better yet name something specific that is out of the ordinary.

Are you also up in arms over Hillary openly asking for and getting the assistance of Vicente Fox who literally went on CNN pretty much twice a week and yelled into the faces of American voters who to vote for?

Imagine if Trump has Putin on Fox every other night for the sole purpose to literally yell at Americans who to vote for.

Ever read this one?

The Trump hate has produced this entirely contrived political project of freshly characterizing countries “meddling” in our elections as absolutely outrageous (and specifically for the purpose of branding Trump negatively) becomes a little hilarious when you step back and understand how the real world has routinely worked over the last 100 years.

2FBC5B12-F44E-4017-833A-C749E8D05284.png

25 minutes ago, Dtwncbad said:

Just name a crime.  Or better yet name something specific that is out of the ordinary.

Are you also up in arms over Hillary openly asking for and getting the assistance of Vicente Fox who literally went on CNN pretty much twice a week and yelled into the faces of American voters who to vote for?

Imagine if Trump has Putin on Fox every other night for the sole purpose to literally yell at Americans who to vote for.

Obstruction of Justice. 

1 minute ago, st1ckboy said:

Obstruction of Justice. 

So why didn’t they charge him with obstruction of justice?  Because they knew one million percent they had no chance of producing enough evidence to support that charge.

Instead, the talking heads said “obstruction of justice” 128,000 times on tv and in newspapers to get people like YOU convinced he obstructed justice.

When the rubber hit the road, they charged him with “Obtruction of Congress” which is a laughable set of words that openly admits they had no case for obstruction of justice.  It screamed out loud that this was entirely political, not criminal.

Obstruction of Congress is far more a description of the simple separation of powers Intentionally designed into the system by the founders to try to keep political operatives from exploiting their power.

And that is the real irony.  The left openly tried to abuse their power and failed (failed to remove him but managed to fool a whole slew of idiots who think Trump committed a crime!).

22 minutes ago, Dtwncbad said:

Ever read this one?

The Trump hate has produced this entirely contrived political project of freshly characterizing countries “meddling” in our elections as absolutely outrageous (and specifically for the purpose of branding Trump negatively) becomes a little hilarious when you step back and understand how the real world has routinely worked over the last 100 years.

2FBC5B12-F44E-4017-833A-C749E8D05284.png

So because it has happened before, it's ok now?

4 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

So because it has happened before, it's ok now?

I just find it curious that suddenly the left cares. They only care because they lost.  The real world is lots of countries care who wins and posture and lobby and try to “influence.”

Te bottom line is our elections are decided by our voters.  Vote for anybody you want for any reason.

I have no issue with a legal American voter telling me they voted for the other side because they listened to an opinion from Kim Jung Un.  It’s their personal vote.

We are supposed to be free.  Vote for anybody you want for ANY reason you want.  

16 minutes ago, Dtwncbad said:

So why didn’t they charge him with obstruction of justice?  Because they knew one million percent they had no chance of producing enough evidence to support that charge.

Instead, the talking heads said “obstruction of justice” 128,000 times on tv and in newspapers to get people like YOU convinced he obstructed justice.

When the rubber hit the road, they charged him with “Obtruction of Congress” which is a laughable set of words that openly admits they had no case for obstruction of justice.  It screamed out loud that this was entirely political, not criminal.

Obstruction of Congress is far more a description of the simple separation of powers Intentionally designed into the system by the founders to try to keep political operatives from exploiting their power.

And that is the real irony.  The left openly tried to abuse their power and failed (failed to remove him but managed to fool a whole slew of idiots who think Trump committed a crime!).

Why didn't who charge him with obstruction of justice? 

Just now, st1ckboy said:

Why didn't who charge him with obstruction of justice? 

Congress in their impeachment.  The Democrats has an agenda to impeach Trump from day one.  If they had any chance on earth to charge him with an actual crime they would have done so.

Instead they formed articles of impeachment that literally did not charge him with anything illegal.

So my point is people crying “obstruction of justice” is just the product of political propaganda.

2 minutes ago, Dtwncbad said:

Congress in their impeachment.  The Democrats has an agenda to impeach Trump from day one.  If they had any chance on earth to charge him with an actual crime they would have done so.

Instead they formed articles of impeachment that literally did not charge him with anything illegal.

So my point is people crying “obstruction of justice” is just the product of political propaganda.

Don't know why they didn't but they could have.

4 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

Don't know why they didn't but they could have.

So knowing the absolute gargantuan depth of how much they hate Donald Trump, you think they could have charged him with an actual crime but just decided to not charge him with a crime (and charge him for something that specifically is NOT a crime) just to be nice?

Seriously this is a “pay attention to what you are saying” moment if one ever existed.

Really. Take a moment here and realize how crazy this sounds.

Edited by Dtwncbad

3 minutes ago, Dtwncbad said:

So knowing the absolute gargantuan depth of how much they hate Donald Trump, you think they could have charged him with an actual crime but just decided to not charge him with a crime (and charge him for something that specifically is NOT a crime) just to be nice?

Seriously this is a “pay attention to what you are saying” moment if one ever existed.

Really. Take a moment here and realize how crazy this sounds.

I said I didn't know why they didn't impeach for that but they could have.

How long of a moment do I have? An hour? Days?

15 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

I said I didn't know why they didn't impeach for that but they could have.

How long of a moment do I have? An hour? Days?

No you do know why they didn’t attempt to impeach him for an actual crime if you just unleash a stitch of common sense.  It is clearly because they 100% knew they didn’t have substantial evidence to prove a crime was committed.  That is literally the only logical explanation.

I will never ask someone to stop emotionally hating Trump if they emotionally hate him.  That’s up to you.  But at the very least give yourself permission to not be required to just go along with all the things they expect you to go along with just because you hate Trump.

Being intellectually honest here doesn’t require that you stop hating Trump or require you to support him or vote for him. 

18 minutes ago, Dtwncbad said:

No you do know why they didn’t attempt to impeach him for an actual crime if you just unleash a stitch of common sense.  It is clearly because they 100% knew they didn’t have substantial evidence to prove a crime was committed.  That is literally the only logical explanation.

I will never ask someone to stop emotionally hating Trump if they emotionally hate him.  That’s up to you.  But at the very least give yourself permission to not be required to just go along with all the things they expect you to go along with just because you hate Trump.

Being intellectually honest here doesn’t require that you stop hating Trump or require you to support him or vote for him. 

You asked me what crime he committed and I answered you. You don't think he is guilty of it fine. The second part of the Mueller report laid it out as did this senate report. 

I have no idea what that other crap you are talking about emotionally hating Trump.

Edited by st1ckboy

9 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

You asked me what crime he committed and I answered you. You don't think he is guilty of it fine. The second part of the Mueller report laid it out as did this senate report. 

I have no idea what that other crop you are talking about emotionally hating Trump.

yOu JuSt HaVe TdS

7 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

I have no idea what that other crop you are talking about emotionally hating Trump.

No the Mueller report did not lay out evidence that he committed a crime and the Senate report accused him of things that are not crimes.  These two things are factually indisputable.  But the argument remains (as it does here) because the left and the dishonest media just repeated this nonsense literally a million times until it settles into people’s brains as facts.

Again you are just repeating what they want you to think is true.

11 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

And by the way if you don’t hate Trump, my honest mistake.  Most of the people who take many of your positions are driven by hating this guy.