• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

16 minutes ago, Tank said:

well said. he's been under constant attack since the election. there were even calls for him to be impeached before he was inaugurated.

How the GOP is already working on how to impeach Hillary Clinton if she wins - Business Insider
https://www.businessinsider.com/how-the-gop-is-already-working-on-how-to-impeach-hillary-clinton-if-she-wins-2016-11

• Replies 50.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

3 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

How the GOP is already working on how to impeach Hillary Clinton if she wins - Business Insider
https://www.businessinsider.com/how-the-gop-is-already-working-on-how-to-impeach-hillary-clinton-if-she-wins-2016-11

This is a perfect example of what I just posted about.

It's not even that there is an issue or a wrong in the first place, but more of, "let me find something where the other side did the same thing" or this whole my side versus your side rhetoric.

5 minutes ago, Brandon said:

It's not even that there is an issue or a wrong in the first place, but more of, "let me find something where the other side did the same thing" or this whole my side versus your side rhetoric.

Welcome to politics. 

4 hours ago, Brandon said:

.....this is pretty much what has been pointed out already. It's literally a "my side versus your side" rhetoric. 

The "other side" has always done the same thing. Not sure what the issue is.

35 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

.....this is pretty much what has been pointed out already. It's literally a "my side versus your side" rhetoric. 

The "other side" has always done the same thing. Not sure what the issue is.

The issue is the issue.

Your team vs. so and so regardless 

And yes, both are faggots.

5 hours ago, Rico said:

Again, you don't think it's because Trump himself lowered the bar?

maybe. he certainly didn't help any with his non-scripted speeches at rallies and the way he mocks people and uses derogatory nicknames.

but I think the bigger issue is the decline by society. people aren't respectful anymore. they confront people in any place at any time for any reason - witness the numerous videos out now about people yelling and screaming at strangers for their ethnicity or not wearing a mask, the plethora of SJWs, the people who lose their mud over cultural appropriation, the geniuses in antifa and the pure ugliness of what they do, BLM protestors demanding white people wake up at 2:30am in Georgetown, or demanding whites give their houses to black people, CHAD, and so on and so on. it's become worse algebraically, and while trump might be a small part of it, it's more of how society has so decidedly dropped the level of decent behavior. nothing seems to be off limits anymore. 

I think this website has veered me away from the left, but strangely by their own doing and not being convinced by someone from the right.

Seeing the petty posts and defending of their team is too much. When a thug breaks in and loots a store, but someone here asks, "Why was he arrested in that way?" I have to take a step back and wonder what the fuck is going on.

The sad thing is I think I have had a beer or hung out with many of you and we all agree to a certain extent on things or at the bare minimum can be civil in a public setting.

12 hours ago, Brandon said:

I think this website has veered me away from the left, but strangely by their own doing and not being convinced by someone from the right.

Seeing the petty posts and defending of their team is too much. When a thug breaks in and loots a store, but someone here asks, "Why was he arrested in that way?" I have to take a step back and wonder what the fuck is going on.

The sad thing is I think I have had a beer or hung out with many of you and we all agree to a certain extent on things or at the bare minimum can be civil in a public setting.

The right is humorless and boring. The left is way way worse. 

On 8/16/2020 at 1:41 PM, Tank said:

well said. he's been under constant attack since the election. there were even calls for him to be impeached before he was inaugurated.

I would have imprisoned him for money laundering, bank fraud and tax evasion years before he ever ran for POTUS, meaning a felon can't run for POTUS so poor fucking him. 

Right in front of God and everyone the guy is trying to cheat any way he can like he has in his failing businesses all his life and then I see people say poor fucking him.  

Edited by Karenknees

https://nyti.ms/2Yd4kRt

Russia!!!

The report by the Senate Intelligence Committee, totaling nearly 1,000 pages, provided a bipartisan Senate imprimatur for an extraordinary set of facts: The Russian government undertook an extensive campaign to try to sabotage the 2016 American election to help Mr. Trump become president, and some members of Mr. Trump’s circle of advisers were open to the help from an American adversary.