• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 50.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

17 minutes ago, Orange Lives Matter said:

@Chuckster70 so this is the third time this has been taken down on the Trumped forum....

would like to know from the moderate who keeps on doing this why?...

there’s a whole lot worse being said and posted here and yet this seems to keep triggering out one moderator 

FB2A9EEC-D71C-4BB6-BDF7-EE2C03E380BD.jpeg

Dude, I just saw this same meme posted in another thread thread by you. I'm guessing that's why someone removed it from this one. 

11 minutes ago, Lou said:

Dude, I just saw this same meme posted in another thread thread by you. I'm guessing that's why someone removed it from this one. 

the other thread was me asking why it got taken down... and what about the previous time when it was FIRST posted??

so lets not use the "EXCUSE" of the moderators "THINKING" it was a repost... but lets ask the real question, WHY was it taken down the FIRST TIME around?

3 minutes ago, Orange Lives Matter said:

the other thread was me asking why it got taken down... and what about the previous time when it was FIRST posted??

so lets not use the "EXCUSE" of the moderators "THINKING" it was a repost... but lets ask the real question, WHY was it taken down the FIRST TIME around?

I don't know. 

Just let it go. It's beyond annoying already. It's just a meme. 

1 minute ago, Lou said:

I don't know. 

Just let it go. It's beyond annoying already. It's just a meme. 

No dude I'm not gonna let it go because that's a double standard...

I see many people posting stuff over and over again but have an opinion that differs than mine not get touched and yet THE FIRST POSTING ON SOMETHING gets taken down

Show me where the violation is and I'll let it go for good

1 minute ago, Orange Lives Matter said:

No dude I'm not gonna let it go because that's a double standard...

I see many people posting stuff over and over again but have an opinion that differs than mine not get touched and yet THE FIRST POSTING ON SOMETHING gets taken down

Show me where the violation is and I'll let it go for good

Pass.

I really don't give a shit. You asked for an explanation and I gave you my opinion.  

16 minutes ago, Orange Lives Matter said:

Thank You @Chuckster70

182E20CB-73EA-41C9-9635-410DC313191C.png

@Orange Lives Matter I created a thread and pinned it just for you and others who like to post MEMES to get a point across rather than typed words.

Here you go! 

Let's try to leave the MEMES for that thread and these discussion threads for discussion topics related to the thread title. Posting links to articles are good too!