• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 50.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

1 minute ago, Lhalo said:

Meh. For every interview like that he has one of these:

Ah man, the Dr. Dre song never gets old.

Maybe Jars would approve if the interviewer was a young woman and Biden could smell her hair while forgetting what he was there to talk about.

19 minutes ago, JarsOfClay said:

After watching that Axios interview in full, it's Trump that should be hiding in his basement and stop doing all interviews. So embarrassing.

"It is what it is" Donald J Trump on the US death toll due to COVID-19. 

8 minutes ago, calscuf said:

He didn’t create Covid.  Jesus does he get blamed for everything?  

You know, when I got my 2 year old’s Covid results today, 3 weeks after her test and it came back negative, I knew you dirty hippies were blowing this thing out of proportion.

It is what it is man. Just think if you had to wait 6 weeks for the test results for your 2 year old. Ask yourself which of those two options is better.

7 hours ago, Blarg said:

Governor elections are not this cycle. 

Well that's not true. Nine states have governor elections in 2020. Also Trump can't go up there and keep claiming he saved "one to two million lives" during the initial shut down and then skate away from any criticism for all that shit that has gone wrong. 

22 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

Well that's not true. Nine states have governor elections in 2020. Also Trump can't go up there and keep claiming he saved "one to two million lives" during the initial shut down and then skate away from any criticism for all that shit that has gone wrong. 

Ha. 

Are you not familiar with President Donald Trump?

On 8/5/2020 at 6:47 AM, Lou said:

I love it when people say crap like: "I'm embarrassed to be an American."

Really? Guess what? The rest of the world doesn't know you exist. Why the hell would they care about you? 

Maybe your social circle only encompasses this message board, but I do have family in other countries like Canada and Europe. And they do care about me.

And if I get asked "What the hell is going on in America" "Why did you guys elect that idiot?" one more time, I'm going to lose my mind.

I've literally cut off all contact with my family in other countries because I'm tired of talking about this global embarrassment we have as president. 

4 minutes ago, JarsOfClay said:

Maybe your social circle only encompasses this message board, but I do have family in other countries like Canada and Europe. And they do care about me.

And if I get asked "What the hell is going on in America" "Why did you guys elect that idiot?" one more time, I'm going to lose my mind.

I've literally cut off all contact with my family in other countries because I'm tired of talking about this global embarrassment we have as president. 

Does your  extensive roster of friends and family living abroad hold you responsible for the actions of our president?