• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

2 hours ago, halobob said:

Politifact has no way of knowing whether or not 3 million illegals voted.  Neither does Trump.

Lol, Trump got his information from conspiracy theory websites (i.e. Infowars). PolitiFact acknowledged the point that there was no way to confirm or disprove the claim. Your false equivalency falls short.

• Replies 50.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

something that i have been thinking about since trump has won is something someone told me a long time ago with regards to history. there has generally been a culture or country that have been the worlds top dog so to speak every 100 years. obviously we were the top dog in the 1900's and i haven't had the conversation in a long time, but remember wondering if someone like india or china might take over the torch. with trump being such a moron and unpredictable, i wonder if this will be the opening for another country or of this will be our undoing to be knocked off the proverbial throne.

more of a bar type conversation with some historical facts included to notice a pattern.

22 hours ago, Taggart said:

ha. yeah, when chuck updated and all of our names reverted mine went to john stamos. people got a laugh so i've been changing it periodically to 80's movie/tv characters and people get a laugh or throw ideas out there in other threads for me to roll with next. this one has sprung up a new one though as soto has changed his name to rosewood which makes for a good laugh in the soccer forum.

I've already got your next one for you Jack.

latest?cb=20121207054259

40 minutes ago, InsideThePark said:

You're a bit of an enigma, sir. Most people who supported him don't care when he whines and/or blatantly lies. Needless to say, it's a frequent occurrence.

I voted for him, but that doesn't mean I can't criticize him. Trump has some good qualities and ideas, but this whole whining thing is a major turn off. 

He already defied the odds to win this election, so its disingenuous to keep claiming the system is rigged. 

2 hours ago, Taggart said:

maybe i'll try those vape machines that the old people use where they basically fill up a balloon with vapors and inhale that.

Those are very good. That same company makes good portable vaporizers (which I use).

6 minutes ago, failos said:

Those are very good. That same company makes good portable vaporizers (which I use).

can you pm me the info?

price, brand, little info like the concentrate? i want to try and get my rec tomorrow. i'll be out of painkillers by lunch.

the last time i got a rec they didn't care about my medical records, is it still like that?

45 minutes ago, Taggart said:

can you pm me the info?

price, brand, little info like the concentrate? i want to try and get my rec tomorrow. i'll be out of painkillers by lunch.

the last time i got a rec they didn't care about my medical records, is it still like that?

PM sent.

yeah, but he does it well. he does the message board/social media equivalent of "deny, deny, deny" which is if you don't have an answer but have to answer (for whatever reason i notice he always has to respond to others like last word guy) then you simply try to make the other person feel stupid, point to a made up complex, or just make them feel inferior. it's not even about being right, it's all about not being wrong....even if you have to create new arguments.

10 hours ago, Taggart said:

yeah, but he does it well. he does the message board/social media equivalent of "deny, deny, deny" which is if you don't have an answer but have to answer (for whatever reason i notice he always has to respond to others like last word guy) then you simply try to make the other person feel stupid, point to a made up complex, or just make them feel inferior. it's not even about being right, it's all about not being wrong....even if you have to create new arguments.

Sounds like Trump