• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

10 hours ago, Taggart said:

the good ol' "i don't have a response so let me throw out the personal attack", well done dude.

My response is that you are taking that post too seriously. You consider that a personal attack? wow, talk about proving a point.

• Replies 50.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

7 hours ago, InsideThePark said:

So the projections are inconclusive.

Yeah I'm not going to spar over this but it's going to take more than a couple of dudes making 75k to protect the first family. From what I understand, securing Trump Tower is kind of a bitch.

What I've seen - and yes, there may be bias in my sources - say that two floors of the tower have to be secured, which means the government rents them. Which means Trump makes money off of the whole deal. On the surface that appears pretty shady.

I certainly don't give a shit about any of this but I watched a show a day or two after the election and they talked about how difficult it is to secure the perimeter of Trump Tower because it is on 5th street (I believe) which is one of the busiest streets in the country.  So it isn't just about having two dudes flanking the first family, it is about making sure the area is secure, which is basically impossible.  

12 hours ago, Glen said:

I don't see this as some sort of apex to post a flag on. It's just another clod of dirt on the mountain of Trump fuckery. A banana peel in the compost pile, if you will.

And you've managed to slip on the peel like the vaudeville funny man you are.

6 hours ago, #CF8 said:

My response is that you are taking that post too seriously. You consider that a personal attack? wow, talk about proving a point.

don't worry dude, as mentioned, back to work on monday and you can post your obama meme's in peace. i was the only one that responded, so you'll be free to post them and no one cares again.

10 minutes ago, Taggart said:

mine is just a fucked up sleep schedule due to surgery and painkillers that have me sleep on and off all the the time. although, sleeping at 1:45am and waking up at 4:30am is a bit much.....granted i came out and just took two more pills and knocked out again.

I have to wake up every 3-4 hours every night so I can sympathize with your situation. Be thankful they sent you home with just pills and not the blood thinner injections you have to do yourself. Take it easy on Monday and through the first couple weeks, don't be shy about packing it in early if you start to tire out or feel pain. 

1 minute ago, Blarg said:

I have to wake up every 3-4 hours every night so I can sympathize with your situation. Be thankful they sent you home with just pills and not the blood thinner injections you have to do yourself. Take it easy on Monday and through the first couple weeks, don't be shy about packing it in early if you start to tire out or feel pain. 

totally.

granted, that was the latest i stayed up last night. not looking forward to work tomorrow just for the fact of having to acclimate to a normal schedule. i'd normally just take this next week off too, but am transferring departments on the 5th and need to wrap up or allocate my work to my team. should be slow for me (add in the holidays are generally slow in the mortgage industry plus i've been winding down for about a month now) to be able to leave or not do too much. luckily this week transitions into classroom type setting for training. 

although, part of me would rather ditch the painkillers (and i really could if i wanted to) because...let's just say it's rough on the digestive system and one needs fill up like crazy on fiber.

thanks though, man. should be interesting tomorrow. some didn't even know i was out until they asked where i was.

2 minutes ago, failos said:

Dump the pills and smoke a joint, or even better: smoke a joint and take the pills. Actually, don't take medical advice from me.

i need to find time and a place to get my rec. i want those g pens. 

similar to the buzz/high of alcohol and the pills but without the calories, toxins, and liver damage.

6 minutes ago, Taggart said:

i need to find time and a place to get my rec. i want those g pens. 

similar to the buzz/high of alcohol and the pills but without the calories, toxins, and liver damage.

I'd avoid the g-pen and any vaporizer those dispensaries sell. Some of those vaporizers are actually toxic (breathing plastic).

I use a dry herb vaporizer (made in germany), and it's been great.

4 hours ago, Taggart said:

don't worry dude, as mentioned, back to work on monday and you can post your obama meme's in peace. i was the only one that responded, so you'll be free to post them and no one cares again.

spin forum is obviously out of your league. the hangout forum is more your speed.

5 hours ago, failos said:

I'd avoid the g-pen and any vaporizer those dispensaries sell. Some of those vaporizers are actually toxic (breathing plastic).

I use a dry herb vaporizer (made in germany), and it's been great.

maybe i'll try those vape machines that the old people use where they basically fill up a balloon with vapors and inhale that.

2 hours ago, #CF8 said:

spin forum is obviously out of your league. the hangout forum is more your speed.

jesus christ dude, you're still going on about this?

talk about taking things too serious.

you posted an irrelevant facebook meme to do "the other side does it too" nonsense and i mentioned it. let it go dude, you're being childish in a political sub-forum of a baseball message board. no one cares that you didn't have a response but felt the need to say something (aka being too serious along with other personal jabs) like you're doing now to get in the final say. you can even have the final word after this if it makes you feel better and that you won on the internet.

2 hours ago, failos said:

Trump needs to grow up. It's pathetic how he's still whining

"The election is rigged unless I win" is all that I needed to know about Trump and his mindset. I find it amusing that a man who has had every conceivable advantage that life can offer handed to him could complain that the system is fixed against him.