• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 50.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

32 minutes ago, Randy Gradishar said:

Not sure where it was, but someone was talking about how their life hasn't been changed at all by Trump. Now, even while realizing that it's probably ignorant or short-sighted, I tend to agree that my life doesn't seem to be changed much by politics. And I'm always a believer that the economy just does what it does, which is keep going up in the long-term.

But this pandemic is definitely where that has changed. Fortunately I don't know anyone personally, but have had a couple clients die as well as a couple friends of friends in their late 20s or early 30s. 

Maybe they would have died anyway, but I did see an update this morning that it's estimated that Trump has cost 36,000 lives so far. Dude is giving Stalin a run for his money.

Patton Oswalt had a joke that the silver lining for Bush was that it gave him a chance to see the Biblical apocalypse. Looks like he might have just been off by one president.

Haha, ok.  

As far as the innocent murdered civilians rate George W was going for the Lyndon Johnson Trickey Dick all time record.  He just might have pulled off being the GOAT. 

For sure honorable mentions to Ronnie and Bill though.  They put in good efforts.  More Obama and Trump numbers tho.  None of these guys touch G dub.

Edited by UndertheHalo

6 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

Obama definitely loved his drones but as far as I can tell Trump is keeping pace and possibly on his way to surpassing.  There’s a reason they got rid of the drone strike deaths reporting.  

Well shit, if I was in Stalin territory I'd hide that shit too. If I want to go for Mao Tseng Tung's estimated 20-46m I would want to be stealthy about it.

6 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

As far as the innocent murdered civilians rate George W was going for the Lyndon Johnson Trickey Dick all time record.  He just might have pulled off being the GOAT. 

For sure honorable mentions to Ronnie and Bill though.  They put in good efforts.  More Obama and Trump numbers tho.  None of these guys touch G dub though. 

I tried to look this up but only get random Trump links.

I was curious about what Truman's numbers might be. Dropping two nukes has to have him climb the charts.

43 minutes ago, Adam said:

Yeah for sure Obama’s Kill count is top five all time in America

42 minutes ago, Adam said:

But he was decent and articulate

30 minutes ago, Lou said:

Libs . . . 

baby GIF

crickets GIF

6 minutes ago, Lou said:

I find it interesting that people forget who owns this site.

I remember who owns this site. I said before I have my reasons for not being a premium member. I've given money to this site in the past, but I'll never give Chuck another penny of my money.

17 minutes ago, Brandon said:

Sounds like round 2 is about to pop off. Let me make another cocktail.

Enjoy the cocktail Brandon, but turn the channel. There will be no fireworks in this one tonight from me at least. I won't take the bait.

I'm busy packing for an early flight on Saturday to Tampa. 

Going to enjoy some Covid-19 free beaches thanks to Ron DeSantis with my girls.

IMG_20200521_200735.jpg