• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 50.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

1 hour ago, red321 said:

@Chuckster70

If you can't stop taking comments about people you like personally, then you need to go back and remove yourself from this forum.

Your post violated the TOS so I hid it.

A couple things and then I'll leave this alone.

First off, I will not remove myself from this forum. I can't be in here all the time due to my work & family schedule so you won't see me in here that much. Once baseball is back I doubt you see much of me in here at all. 

I'm actually more intrigued with this forum, the content and its cast of characters than ever before after my hiatus since there's been no baseball to discuss. 

Lastly, my ire with Cals was not his opposition to my posts. That happens all the time. I get it. This is a political forum. 

My issue with him was his not so subtle comments related to my posts that suggested I'm some ignorant redneck for believing in this or that, or in this person or that person. I provided facts to refute his takes, then he fanned the fire and shit on my couch. 

Remember one thing @red321. You are all guests here and some of you are even paying customers. But just like when you've paid for your meal and/or drinks at a restaurant, if you've violated house rules by disrespecting the host or owner, you're going to get a good swift kick to the ass outta there and a verbal berating on your way out. That's essentially what I did in my post in my response to Cals. 

Banter, a roast or a good debate has always been accepted here. In fact it's encouraged.

What I won't tolerate is someone who posts racist, homophobic, sexist & anti religious content directed at our members here, who in addition to that, shits on the host's couch.

6 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

A couple things and then I'll leave this alone.

First off, I will not remove myself from this forum. I can't be in here all the time due to my work & family schedule so you won't see me in here that much. Once baseball is back I doubt you see much of me in here at all. 

I'm actually more intrigued with this forum, the content and its cast of characters than ever before after my hiatus since there's been no baseball to discuss. 

Lastly, my ire with Cals was not his opposition to my posts. That happens all the time. I get it. This is a political forum. 

My issue with him was his not so subtle comments related to my posts that suggested I'm some ignorant redneck for believing in this or that, or in this person or that person. I provided facts to refute his takes, then he fanned the fire and shit on my couch. 

Remember one thing @red321. You are all guests here and some of you are even paying customers. But just like when you've paid for your meal and/or drinks at a restaurant, if you've violated house rules by disrespecting the host or owner, you're going to get a good swift kick to the ass outta there and a verbal berating on your way out. That's essentially what I did in my post in my response to Cals. 

Banter, a roast or a good debate has always been accepted here. In fact it's encouraged.

What I won't tolerate is someone who posts racist, homophobic, sexist & anti religious content directed at our members here, who in addition to that, shits on the host's couch.

people get that shit questioning their intelligence all the time...I don't see you rushing in here to clean that up...grow a pair...jesus christ...what is it about trumpers that makes them such thin skinned pansies?

but hey, if you can't back up your takes or get your feefees hurt lob threats and ban people

ps...you need to work on your understanding of facts vs. opinion. Just because you believe something to be true, doesn't make it a fact...you know...like just because you post a video doesn't mean you've watched it. 

2 minutes ago, red321 said:

people get that shit questioning their intelligence all the time...I don't see you rushing in here to clean that up...grow a pair...jesus christ...what is it about trumpers that makes them such thin skinned pansies?

but hey, if you can't back up your takes or get your feefees hurt lob threats and ban people

ps...you need to work on your understanding of facts vs. opinion. Just because you believe something to be true, doesn't make it a fact...you know...like just because you post a video doesn't mean you've watched it. 

You seriously need to re-read what you wrote to me and think real hard about the way you've responded to posts here that oppose your views big guy. 

As far as facts vs. opinion.. This coming from the guy who posts links to left winged media outlets and backs it up AS A FACT!!! 

I took my facts straight from Wikipedia on DeSantis and Kaleigh's background when they were called ignorant, or anyone who believes them as ignorant. 

Quit being full of shit Red. 

2 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

You seriously need to re-read what you wrote to me and think real hard about the way you've responded to posts here that oppose your views big guy. 

As far as facts vs. opinion.. This coming from the guy who posts links to left winged media outlets and backs it up AS A FACT!!! 

I took my facts straight from Wikipedia on DeSantis and Kaleigh's background when they were called ignorant, or anyone who believes them as ignorant. 

Quit being full of shit Red. 

well, I guess we all can't just delete posts and threaten to ban people who don't agree with them

29 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

Thanks for getting back on topic, @UndertheHalo😃

I'd rather read through 100 pages of Trump hate and laugh at all of his blunders than deal with shenanigans like this morning.  I've always considered myself a fair person with a lot of patience. 

Have a good day gents. 

You too, man.

Stay black

17 minutes ago, Fireball said:

Damn Sam, I missed some good shit today. My new job which they paid me for and now I have to actually work I am still ranked a a nimble learner.  I think Blarg did my review. 

Check your dm, I'll send you a run down.

2 minutes ago, Randy Gradishar said:

Not sure where it was, but someone was talking about how their life hasn't been changed at all by Trump. Now, even while realizing that it's probably ignorant or short-sighted, I tend to agree that my life doesn't seem to be changed much by politics. And I'm always a believer that the economy just does what it does, which is keep going up in the long-term.

But this pandemic is definitely where that has changed. Fortunately I don't know anyone personally, but have had a couple clients die as well as a couple friends of friends in their late 20s or early 30s. 

Maybe they would have died anyway, but I did see an update this morning that it's estimated that Trump has cost 36,000 lives so far. Dude is giving Stalin a run for his money.

Patton Oswalt had a joke that the silver lining for Bush was that it gave him a chance to see the Biblical apocalypse. Looks like he might have just been off by one president.

Holy hyperbole, Batman!

3 minutes ago, Randy Gradishar said:

Not sure where it was, but someone was talking about how their life hasn't been changed at all by Trump. Now, even while realizing that it's probably ignorant or short-sighted, I tend to agree that my life doesn't seem to be changed much by politics. And I'm always a believer that the economy just does what it does, which is keep going up in the long-term.

But this pandemic is definitely where that has changed. Fortunately I don't know anyone personally, but have had a couple clients die as well as a couple friends of friends in their late 20s or early 30s. 

Maybe they would have died anyway, but I did see an update this morning that it's estimated that Trump has cost 36,000 lives so far. Dude is giving Stalin a run for his money.

Patton Oswalt had a joke that the silver lining for Bush was that it gave him a chance to see the Biblical apocalypse. Looks like he might have just been off by one president.

He’s got 5 more years to run up a nice total

There’s some study that says that perhaps we’d have 36K fewer deaths if the shut downs had started a week earlier.  I didn’t read it so I can’t really comment on how they figured that.  Just on the surface though, if we accept that the virus has been going around since December.  Which I thought was pretty well accepted now.  Then I’m not sure how the one week earlier thing works.  

Edited by UndertheHalo

3 minutes ago, Adam said:

He’s got 5 more years to run up a nice total

Ya lets not shit ourselves, that guy is back dooring right  back in there.  At this point you could run God against him and God was deleting his e-mail server and needs to be locked up. 

16 minutes ago, Randy Gradishar said:

You're pretty close

Prior to the dissolution of the Soviet Union and the archival revelations, some historians estimated that the numbers killed by Stalin's regime were 20 million or higher