• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

The President of the United States should not be banned from twitter.  And what’s he talking about here when he says alternative platforms ? Is he actually earnestly suggesting that the President uses white supremacist platforms ? That’s the alternative.  Sorry that’s the truth.  Mainlining even more psychotic right wing ideology than what already exists on twitter and facebook.  Fucking horrible idea. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

• Replies 50.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

Who are the people that have been “de platformed” ? Serious question.....who amongst that crowd do we need to weep for ? Give me a break.  We’re talking about Loomer and Alex Jones and Jacob Wohl and the Krassensteins.  Fuck all those grifting shit eaters.  Fucking losers, all of them. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

1 minute ago, UndertheHalo said:

The President of the United States should not be banned from twitter.  And what’s he talking about here when he says alternative platforms ? Is he actually earnestly suggesting that the President uses white supremacist platforms ? That’s the alternative.  Sorry that the truth.  Mainlining even more psychotic right wing ideology than what already exists on twitter and facebook.  Fucking horrible idea. 

They won't ban him. They have already gone on record saying so. Their stock would take a nosedive. I don't blame her though, Trump keeps going on Twitter accusing her husband of murdering someone. 

7 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

The President of the United States should not be banned from twitter.  And what’s he talking about here when he says alternative platforms ? Is he actually earnestly suggesting that the President uses white supremacist platforms ? That’s the alternative.  Sorry that the truth.  Mainlining even more psychotic right wing ideology than what already exists on twitter and facebook.  Fucking horrible idea. 

I don’t know what else there is (because I don’t care) but white supremacist ones are the only options?

Edited by Jason

Just now, st1ckboy said:

They won't ban him. They have already gone on record saying so. Their stock would take a nosedive. I don't blame her though, Trump keeps going on Twitter accusing her husband of murdering someone. 

No, they won’t ban him, thank god.  We all know Trump says crazy false things all the time.  He says crazy shit publicly all the time.  That messaging is getting out there regardless of twitter.  He’s the president, people will follow him. Pushing more people to these “alternative” platforms and thus exposing them to even more insane rightwing bullshit is a terrible idea. 

17 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

She's just well prepared. I like that. 

The establishment media can be harsh and rude. You gotta be ready for their shit. 

I don’t fault her but partisan politics is strictly entertainment for me. She’s not entertaining. I need reactionary and impulsive not coordinated and rehearsed

59 minutes ago, Adam said:

I don’t fault her but partisan politics is strictly entertainment for me. She’s not entertaining. I need reactionary and impulsive not coordinated and rehearsed

Fair enough. 

So that means you're totally digging Trump on the daily. lol

5 hours ago, UndertheHalo said:

The President of the United States should not be banned from twitter.  And what’s he talking about here when he says alternative platforms ? Is he actually earnestly suggesting that the President uses white supremacist platforms ? That’s the alternative.  Sorry that’s the truth.  Mainlining even more psychotic right wing ideology than what already exists on twitter and facebook.  Fucking horrible idea. 

No, that was not his suggestion at all. 

5 hours ago, Jason said:

I think he’s right 

Read the tweet again and you can clearly see he is stating that the "alternative site" is to break up Twitter's and Big Tech's monopoly. It would open the market up to more than one source for information. What you posted was not "the truth". 

21 minutes ago, Blarg said:

No, that was not his suggestion at all. 

Read the tweet again and you can clearly see he is stating that the "alternative site" is to break up Twitter's and Big Tech's monopoly. It would open the market up to more than one source for information. What you posted was not "the truth". 

Blarg, you are not familiar with the platforms that exist.  If he was talking about some new platform then he should have said that.  The other platforms that currently exist are just hotbeds for extreme right ideology and very specifically literal white supremacy.  Go explore. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

FFS quit trying to create story line that didn't exist in his post. 

He'd move to an alternative site and force the media to cover it thus destroying Big Tech's domination by propping up smaller alternatives

2 hours ago, Rico said:

Wouldn't the alternative just become the new Big Tech?  They would then too have to start banning users once people ask they have some standards. 

It’s possible. I remember 15 years ago when WalMart was getting all the hate because they were too big. Now because of Amazon,  WalMart is playing catch-up 

Edited by Jason

7 hours ago, UndertheHalo said:

Blarg, you are not familiar with the platforms that exist.  If he was talking about some new platform then he should have said that.  The other platforms that currently exist are just hotbeds for extreme right ideology and very specifically literal white supremacy.  Go explore. 

Yeah unfortunately the very small politically disenfranchised people in the space, who force the conversation about the dangers of these big tech companies control over information and thought are used by the much larger group of mouth breathing far right authoritarian trolls. Would love to see more options with large networks of users but currently there are only a few and they’re dominated by foxnews YouTube channel commenters

9 hours ago, calscuf said:

Holy shit if you think a sarcastic and annoyed stripper is “destroying the left” then you are so far gone from reality discussing anything intellectual with you is pointless.

That said, she was just as sassy when I nutted during a private in the champagne room two years back when I was passing through Tulsa.  Good to see she hasn’t let fame change her.

Dear Lord you're a fucking imbecile. You look either super jealous or incredibly ignorant, if not both. Was it because you couldn't get accepted into Harvard Law?

I'm sure you haven't watched one second of her press briefings because CNN and MSNBC don't cover them, or because your wife wears the pants in the family (you've already established that here) and doesn't allow you to look upon attractive women on the tele. 

But seriously dude, why don't you read up on someone before calling woman a stripper that resembles someone you nutted on in the past. (We both know you couldn't pull someone as attractive or smart as Kaleigh)

Here's a piece from the left-winged Guardian on her from a week or so ago. 

Kayleigh McEnany – the 'acceptable' face of Trumpism who infuriates liberals

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/may/10/kayleigh-mcenany-donald-trump-white-house-press-secretary-profile

Here's some highlights about the White House Press Secretary:

Kaleigh McEnany graduated from Oxford, Georgetown with a degree in International Politics, she attended the University of Miami School of Law where she was a recipient of the Bruce J. Winick Award for Excellence, a scholarship awarded to students in the top 1% of their class, she then transferred to Harvard Law where she graduated in 2016. 

As a college student, McEnany interned for several politicians, including Tom Gallagher, Adam Putnam, and George W. Bush, and later worked in the White House Office of Communications, where she wrote media briefings.

She worked for both CNN and Fox News. 

She was hired to be the Republican strategist for the Trump campaign & now the White House Press Secretary. 

She's a good Christian woman, married and a mother to a little one.

She had a double mastectomy because like her mom she has the BRCA2 gene which results in a high risk in Breast Cancer. 

--

Be better @calscuf. You're in poor form dude.

My pimp hand is getting tired & sore from bitch slapping your ass on here.

bitch slap GIF

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/05/21/senate-confirms-john-ratcliffe-as-trumps-intelligence-chief.html

My boy did it.  I kept telling him he would climb his way up that toad stool. Who needs your Congressman to be a sycophant enabler with a whole play book of conspiracy theories anyway, that should be for someone more experienced like a director of national intelligence.