• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 50.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

7 minutes ago, Adam said:

Get ready to feel betrayed. Trump is a POS. 

Yeah I'm not feeling good about this. I know that many of his supporters are pro-legalization, so he'd be betraying a lot of people (like those idiots on Reddit).

I don't think anyone would go through the character assassination known as a presidential race if that person didn't want to make an effort to impose their vision. Especially if that person doesn't have a ton to gain personally. Trump is old and filthy rich, what does he have to gain by running for president? He doesn't need the attention either, he's a reality TV star.

Just my opinion.

3 minutes ago, Adam said:

Dude wouldn't even prepare for his debates or have people write speeches. He's fucking winging it. 

He fucking won dude.

Seems like he was working pretty hard to me during the campaign. Harder than Clinton who had people write speeches, prepared for debates, etc.

Just now, Make Angels Great Again said:

I don't think anyone would go through the character assassination known as a presidential race if that person didn't want to make an effort to impose their vision. Especially if that person doesn't have a ton to gain personally. Trump is old and filthy rich, what does he have to gain by running for president? He doesn't need the attention either, he's a reality TV star.

Just my opinion.

He wants to win. He did. Game Over. 

Who knows though? How do you get into the mind of a narcissist like that?

11 minutes ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

Sessions has no power to legislate though right? Only enforce existing laws? So he should stay out of it.

He's the Attorney General. He can direct the DEA to bust dispensaries and he can sue states for defying federal law.

1 minute ago, Jay said:

He fucking won dude.

Seems like he was working pretty hard to me during the campaign. Harder than Clinton who had people write speeches, prepared for debates, etc.

I didn't say he was stupid or that he was trying to lose. 

Just now, Make Angels Great Again said:

So you think he went through a process of dragging his reputation and name through the dirt just so he could say he won?

I don't see any personality traits in him that suggests he has even four brain cells that contain compassion or empathy. Whatever his motives, they can't possibly be good. 

22 minutes ago, Paul said:

I will feel very betrayed if Trump and Sessions meddle with state marijuana laws. Sessions is such a piece of shit

He better not screw this up.

eh, trump is pro states and seems willing to let state laws that have passed and been implemented, much like gay laws, continue as is.

8 minutes ago, Glen said:

Another in my series of overlapping Venn diagrams: people who are defending Trump right now, and people who in 2008 mocked others for getting excited about hope and change.

That's cute Glen...

It's called "intersection" but I wouldn't expect you to know that.