• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 50.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

I love how all the non-psychiatrists here, who have also not examined the president in a clinical setting, are certain they can diagnose him accurately.

Yeah, he seems narcissistic in some ways, but millions of Americans are. The psychiatric disorder is a different ballgame. So easy to label people on the internet. I've been guilty of it often, so not preaching here or anything, just observing.

6 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

I love how all the non-psychiatrists here, who have also not examined the president in a clinical setting, are certain they can diagnose him accurately.

Yeah, he seems narcissistic in some ways, but millions of Americans are. The psychiatric disorder is a different ballgame. So easy to label people on the internet. I've been guilty of it often, so not preaching here or anything, just observing.

You don't need to be a psychiatrist to see Trump is incredibly narcissistic. 

You're downplaying by saying "millions of Americans" are also the same way.

Well, millions of Americans suffer from dementia but Joe Biden.

3 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

You don't need to be a psychiatrist to see Trump is incredibly narcissistic. 

You're downplaying by saying "millions of Americans" are also the same way.

Well, millions of Americans suffer from dementia but Joe Biden.

Millions of Americans don't have their finger on the nuclear button, like Joe Biden will if he gets elected.

He's 11 points up in some polls.

10 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

...said the non-psychiatrist after coming up to the consultation window to seek information from the staff of non-psychiatrists...

On 5/19/2020 at 4:46 PM, fan_since79 said:

"Pelosi is a sick woman. She's got a lot of problems. A lot of mental problems."

Tell me where he's wrong.

2 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

Millions of Americans don't have their finger on the nuclear button, like Joe Biden will if he gets elected.

He's 11 points up in some polls.

And you're also implying that Trump doesn't have dementia. He says just as much ridiculous shit. And he CURRENTLY has the nuclear codes.

You're the one who brought up the "millions of Americans" thing. Don't move the goalposts you silly goose.

Edited by tdawg87

1 hour ago, fan_since79 said:

Does it help my board cred with you if I am married to a mental health professional (she has her PhD and I know that has been a hot topic) and I can get her opinion? 

Or can I study his behavior and then look up things like Narcissistic Personality Disorder and connect the dots myself?

1 hour ago, fan_since79 said:

Yeah, he seems narcissistic in some ways, but millions of Americans are. 

Read the diagnostic criteria for narcissistic personality disorder  in the DSM-V. It looks like a written description of Trump - and you don't even have to meet all of the criteria for a diagnosis.

I have known quite a few narcissistic people in my life. Trump redefines the term. I have never seen it nearly that blatant - especially in a head of state.

Edited by Vegas Halo Fan

1 minute ago, Vegas Halo Fan said:

Read the diagnostic criteria for narcissistic personality disorder  in the DSM-V. It looks like a written description of Trump - and you don't even have to meet all of the criteria for a diagnosis.

I have known quite a few narcissistic people in my life. Trump redefines the term. I have never seen it nearly that blatant - especially in a head of state.

He’s definitely narcissistic. I’d argue that most of the Hollywood/reality show types are 

17 minutes ago, Vegas Halo Fan said:

To put him in perspective.  He is not really a head of state.  He was elected to be head of state.  He is not a politician.  He is a CEO.  And if you look at him as a CEO instead of a politician, he probably acts the same way most CEO's act.  Think about it.  How many CEO's do you know or have heard of that aren't total A-Holes and out for themselves/the buck.  To rise in politics, you need to win over the public.  To rise in business, you need to be the last standing as you cut the throats of those in your way.  

11 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

To put him in perspective.  He is not really a head of state.  He was elected to be head of state.  He is not a politician.  He is a CEO.  And if you look at him as a CEO instead of a politician, he probably acts the same way most CEO's act.  Think about it.  How many CEO's do you know or have heard of that aren't total A-Holes and out for themselves/the buck.  To rise in politics, you need to win over the public.  To rise in business, you need to be the last standing as you cut the throats of those in your way.  

Sounds like an Asian guy I know needs to read “Leaders Eat Last.”

1 hour ago, Jason said:

Is someone handing her questions ahead of time or does she predict their “gotcha” questions that easily?

It's pretty easy to figure out what they are going to ask. Trump tweets some dumb shit the day before, and the reporters read it and ask her to explain. That's pretty much how it's always been. Except for the previous chick that couldn't be bothered to have press meetings.