• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 50.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

1 hour ago, UndertheHalo said:

If you have an irregular heart beat or a variety of other heart conditions you are seriously risking fatal results with Hydroxychloroquine.  Not in extreme and unlucky cases.  A legitimately possible outcome for those with conditions like that.  There are lots and lots of people with heart conditions that are undiagnosed.  Especially among older people.  It’s a bad idea to just take it. 

That's why it's a good thing that things like hydroxychloroquine has to be prescribed, and is only available over the counter in pool cleaner form.  

10 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

That's why it's a good thing that things like hydroxychloroquine has to be prescribed, and is only available over the counter in pool cleaner form.  

It is a good thing, but it’s been pretty widely reported that people have got their hands on it.  Like I said, people are gonna do what they’re going to do.  But everyone should know that regardless of what Trump says, just taking it is not a good idea. 

6 hours ago, Jason said:

I'm confused about this as well. I think many voters will see the constant Trump bashing as he has nothing else to offer. I just want to see these two debate on national TV.

Everything sucks so the only good outcome from all of this - the Trump/Biden debate - probably will manage to not happen.  But I’m with you on that.  I expect that debate will be incredible. 

but ya, the mainstream democrats have decided that they’re going to win the election by swinging fairly affluent suburbanites that just don’t like Trumps manners or whatever.  It’s kind of like a continuation of 2016 when Schumer (I think) said that they’d pick up suburbanites for every blue collar voter they lost.  Of course that was wrong.  And it’ll probably be wrong again.  I think they grossly misjudge where their possible votes are and I think they take a lot for granted among young voters and minority voters.  But we’ll see.  Everything is stupid enough that the unexpected can happen. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

3 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

Everything sucks so the only good outcome from all of this - the Trump/Biden debate - probably will manage to not happen.  But I’m with you on that.  I expect that debate will be incredible. 

but ya, the mainstream democrats have decided that they’re going to win the election by swinging fairly affluent suburbanites that just don’t like Trump manners or whatever.  It’s kind of like a continuation of 2016 when Schumer (I think) said that they’d pick up suburbanites for every blue collar voter they lost.  Of course that was wrong.  And it’ll probably be wrong again.  

I don’t think they actually want win. Why would they? What democratic politician that doesn’t look like a Smoking hot horse with huge tits actually wants Trump to lose to Biden? I don’t see it. They have carte blanche with him in there

5 minutes ago, Adam said:

I don’t think they actually want win. Why would they? What democratic politician that doesn’t look like a Smoking hot horse with huge tits actually wants Trump to lose to Biden? I don’t see it. They have carte blanche with him in there

I don’t think they’re serious about winning either.  Which is why the above bullshit seems to be the plan.  Whatever keeps the donors coughing up money. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

4 hours ago, Blarg said:

There was on the Schedule a shoot date for The Bachelor Senior edition, with contestants in their 60 plus age group. I believe that has been put on hold, for obvious reasons.

We are working to start production of The Bachelorette as a tentative July shoot in a sequestered location with very little travel. The enormity of precautions being taken makes the setup and execution of this extremely difficult.

Every cast a crew member will have to undergo daily health screenings. Even deliverables will be handled with no person to person interaction. It will probably be the most expensive show we have ever produced just to insure the health and well being of all those involved from production to post production. 

We don't have time or energy to give a rat's about any of your silly thoughts. But, you probably know that. 

Very well said, I liked that. 

Nancy Pelosi says 'morbidly obese' Trump should not be taking hydroxychloroquine - SFGate
https://www.sfgate.com/politics/article/Nancy-Pelosi-Trump-morbidly-obese-malaria-drug-CNN-15279305.php

"He’s our president and I would rather he not be taking something that has not been approved by the scientists," she said. "Especially in his age group and in his, shall we say, weight group, morbidly obese, they say."

57 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

Nancy Pelosi says 'morbidly obese' Trump should not be taking hydroxychloroquine - SFGate
https://www.sfgate.com/politics/article/Nancy-Pelosi-Trump-morbidly-obese-malaria-drug-CNN-15279305.php

"He’s our president and I would rather he not be taking something that has not been approved by the scientists," she said. "Especially in his age group and in his, shall we say, weight group, morbidly obese, they say."

This is great. She is pushing his buttons on something he can’t really deny. Can’t wait to see his response to her.