• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

16 hours ago, UndertheHalo said:

When Joe Biden does crawl out of his dementia ward all he talks about is bringing dignity back to the Oval Office or whatever shit.  That’s the pitch.  That’s all they’re going for.  Even with this gift of the covid disaster they’re probably going to fuck it up. 

I'm confused about this as well. I think many voters will see the constant Trump bashing as he has nothing else to offer. I just want to see these two debate on national TV.

• Replies 50.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

23 hours ago, tdawg87 said:

Dude you ain't kidding. I was hitting on this younger chick for like 2 months (and getting it back) only to find out she isn't into me at all. It's like watching a hot chick give a sloppy blowjob for 20 minutes and then stand up and she's got a dick.

Oh well! You win some, you lose some 

So the IG that Trump fired was investigating Pompeo for an $8bn arms deal to Saudi Arabia and Pompeo was refusing to cooperate.

The level of corruption within this administration is really staggering.

I also love how the Trump Republicans are the same ones that used to scream for transparency.  This is the least transparent admin in history.

34 minutes ago, nate said:

So the IG that Trump fired was investigating Pompeo for an $8bn arms deal to Saudi Arabia and Pompeo was refusing to cooperate.

I also love how the Trump Republicans are the same ones that used to scream for transparency.  This is the least transparent admin in history.

Kind of makes you wish you hadn't cowed to your wife and voted for Jill Stein, doesn't it? 

27 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Kind of makes you wish you hadn't cowed to your wife and voted for Jill Stein, doesn't it? 

I have been meaning to ask you.  Is Trump upset he hasn't been invited to star on the Bachelor?  The ratings would be through the roof when he hands the rose to Ivanka. Give me the producers digits. 

1 hour ago, nate said:

I'm proud of you for not mentioning evangelicals in this post.

9 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

But but I thought Hydroxychloroquine will kill people?

No, drinking bleach will kill you. Hydrowhatever will just be ineffective against COVID with some potentially dangerous side effects.

38 minutes ago, Fireball said:

I have been meaning to ask you.  Is Trump upset he hasn't been invited to star on the Bachelor?  The ratings would be through the roof when he hands the rose to Ivanka. Give me the producers digits. 

There was on the Schedule a shoot date for The Bachelor Senior edition, with contestants in their 60 plus age group. I believe that has been put on hold, for obvious reasons.

We are working to start production of The Bachelorette as a tentative July shoot in a sequestered location with very little travel. The enormity of precautions being taken makes the setup and execution of this extremely difficult.

Every cast a crew member will have to undergo daily health screenings. Even deliverables will be handled with no person to person interaction. It will probably be the most expensive show we have ever produced just to insure the health and well being of all those involved from production to post production. 

We don't have time or energy to give a rat's about any of your silly thoughts. But, you probably know that. 

It’s definitely a bad idea to self medicate with hydroxychloriquine.  People are going to do what they are going to do tho.  If some maga morons want to roll the dice and possibly kill themselves.  OK.  Plenty of warning out there.  Imo, if you really want to take something to try and help yourself against Covid19, load up on vitamin D.  Try monolaurin.  That stuff won’t send you into cardiac arrest.  Objectively will help your immune system. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

13 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

It’s definitely a bad idea to self medicate with hydroxychloriquine.  People are going to do what they are going to do tho.  If some maga morons want to roll the dice and possibly kill themselves.  OK.  Plenty of warning out there.  Imo, if you really want to take something to try and help yourself against Covid19, load up on vitamin D.  Try monolaurin.  That stuff won’t send you into cardiac arrest.  Objectively will help your immune system. 

vitamin D? More like vitamin DemocRAT. 

Hydro has is being used in Europe. The French Fauci swears by it. Timing and dosage has a lot with it. Most of American studies have been a little misleading with their studies. I have no idea if it works but it is not a super dangerous drug. Most people in here take a much bigger risk in search of hard on. 

If you have an irregular heart beat or a variety of other heart conditions you are seriously risking fatal results with Hydroxychloroquine.  Not in extreme and unlucky cases.  A legitimately possible outcome for those with conditions like that.  There are lots and lots of people with heart conditions that are undiagnosed.  Especially among older people.  It’s a bad idea to just take it.