• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 50.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

4 hours ago, Rico said:

This happened in March.

From the DOJ website:

The principal duties of the Attorney General are to:

• Represent the United States in legal matters.

• Supervise and direct the administration and operation of the offices, boards, divisions, and bureaus that comprise the Department.

• Furnish advice and opinions, formal and informal, on legal matters to the President and the Cabinet and to the heads of the executive departments and agencies of the government, as provided by law.

• Make recommendations to the President concerning appointments to federal judicial positions and to positions within the Department, including U.S. Attorneys and U.S. Marshals.

• Represent or supervise the representation of the United States Government in the Supreme Court of the United States and all other courts, foreign and domestic, in which the United States is a party or has an interest as may be deemed appropriate.

• Perform or supervise the performance of other duties required by statute or Executive Order

5 minutes ago, Vegas Halo Fan said:

I see nothing there about serving as the president's personal lawyer, protecting him from any threats, or exonerating those charged with wrongdoing if it benefited the president.

That’s what I said about Eric Holder too

26 minutes ago, Vegas Halo Fan said:

I see nothing there about serving as the president's personal lawyer, protecting him from any threats, or exonerating those charged with wrongdoing if it benefited the president.

Well that's what the MSM wants you to believe.

He's doing nothing wrong. The Dems just want to do anything to get rid of Trump. It's such a pathetic move by the left. Just another reason Trump will win in a landslide.

Maybe the Democrats should stop continuously running into tunnels painted onto brick walls like Wile E Coyote.  They do this trying to pin Trump for shit they’ll never ever have any hope of getting him on.  Maybe they could present an alternative vision to the country other then conservative dick sucking for the wealthy and austerity for the working class.  See the thing is, almost the entire Democratic Party and certainly their new neocon never Trump pals don’t actually oppose any of that shit.  So they bitch about Trumps crude aesthetic and try and make hay about going nowhere bullshit. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

19 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

Maybe the Democrats should stop continuously running into tunnels painted onto brick walls like Wile E Coyote.  They do this trying to pin Trump for shit they’ll never ever have any hope of getting him on.  Maybe they could present an alternative vision to the country other then conservative dick sucking for the wealthy and austerity for the working class.  See the thing is, almost the entire Democratic Party and certainly their new neocon never Trump pals don’t actually oppose any of that shit.  So they bitch about Trumps crude aesthetic and try and make hay about going nowhere bullshit. 

Holy shit! Are you Michael Tracey IRL?

6 hours ago, tdawg87 said:

Dude you ain't kidding. I was hitting on this younger chick for like 2 months (and getting it back) only to find out she isn't into me at all. It's like watching a hot chick give a sloppy blowjob for 20 minutes and then stand up and she's got a dick.

giphy-downsized-medium.gif

31 minutes ago, Lou said:

lol @ libs saying Trump has already won. Nobody's buying it. 

Nice try though. 

Haha I don’t think he’s already won.  It’s a very winnable election.  I just have very little faith in the Democratic Party or Joe Biden.  And as I’ve sort of indicated on here, I don’t really care.  I don’t like Trump and really don’t like the Republican Party and I don’t think Joe Biden or Democratic Party offer any kind of alternative that doesn’t just ultimately empower the right.  So we are where we are.  I did what I thought was right and did my miniscule and worthless part supporting Sanders.  It didn’t work and there’s nothing else I can do.  We’re all just along for the ride.