• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

5 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

By the way, that cip aired in 2013. His show was non renewed by ABC in 2017. I'm going to say it's safe to say it wasn't cancelled because he's a conservative. 

Well said 

• Replies 50.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

Here's an interesting read on Tim Allen, and for the record I don't dislike him. I remember first seeing him back when HBO would show comedy bits in between movies. He did his whole more power, and grunting bit, and I thought it was hilarious. That was years before Home Improvement. I also don't care if he makes fun of libs, or Obama. I don't care that he had a shady past, I actually respect that he turned his life around, and became very successful. His show wasn't canceled due to his politics though.

The True Story Behind Tim Allen's Mugshot And His Drug-Trafficking Past
https://allthatsinteresting.com/tim-allen-cocaine

3 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

Here's an interesting read on Tim Allen, and for the record I don't dislike him. I remember first seeing him back when HBO would show comedy bits in between movies. He did his whole more power, and grunting bit, and I thought it was hilarious. That was years before Home Improvement. I also don't care if he makes fun of libs, or Obama. I don't care that he had a shady past, I actually respect that he turned his life around, and became very successful. His show wasn't canceled due to his politics though.

The True Story Behind Tim Allen's Mugshot And His Drug-Trafficking Past
https://allthatsinteresting.com/tim-allen-cocaine

He’s got a great story.

something about getting trouble with law and coming out of it impacts you. I think Robert Downey jr said something about coming out of prison with a way different perspective on politics

51 minutes ago, Adam said:

He’s got a great story.

something about getting trouble with law and coming out of it impacts you. I think Robert Downey jr said something about coming out of prison with a way different perspective on politics

He said the lowest part of his life is when he found himself at a Burger King. I have to agree, it doesn't get much lower than that.

https://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/burger-king-helped-beat-addiction-robert-downey-jr-article-1.294756

3 minutes ago, Adam said:

He’s got a great story.

I agree.

He's still not funny. 

4 minutes ago, Adam said:

He’s got a great story.

This explains why Disney won't hire him for films or pay him big bucks. All known conservatives are shunned.

12 minutes ago, fishbulb said:

This explains why Disney won't hire him for films or pay him big bucks. All known conservatives are shunned.

Both Disney, and RDJ can thank Jon Favreau for that. He was the one that pushed for him to be Iron Man. Granted Disney didn't own  Marvel Studious at the time, but they got a damn good return on their profit after they bought it.

2 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

Both Disney, and RDJ can thank Jon Favreau for that. He was the one that pushed for him to be Iron Man. Granted Disney didn't own the Marvel Studious at the time, but the got a damn good return on their profit after they bought it.

Well said.

(2,523 days left)