• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

I think all the uproar over this election and what it supposedly means about the people who voted for Trump is one big hullabaloo.  

People vote in their own best interests.  If folks believe that Trump would make their own lives better then that is how they vote.  If gays vote they are going to vote for the candidate that is going to make their lives better.  Blacks vote for who they believe will make their lives that much better.  Christians vote for who they think will make their lives better.

All other issues become very secondary to that.

• Replies 50.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

On 11/19/2016 at 9:24 AM, red321 said:

Holy shit...that dude is still alive? I thought he died after Deuce Bigelow

You really don't want to know how much money he's making each year off Adam Sandler. For that matter you don't want to know how much money Adam Sandler is making.

On 11/19/2016 at 11:39 AM, Ordos said:

For all the tough talk, he really does act like a little b*tch sometimes 

And while everyone laughs at him for this behavior the news about Trump University settlement gets overshadowed completely. The man is such a con-man skeeze. Granted acting like this is better than bombing brown people to coverup scandals but I assume that'll come. But how can the MSM just continually play along and the public consistently get distracted by something shiny?

On a side note I despise the SNL portrayal of him being a moron. It almost complicit as it completely excuses him from this type of behavior.

9 hours ago, Glen said:

The papers face the camera and, according to a report from The Topeka Capital-Journal, reveal plans to question "high-risk" immigrants over support for Sharia law and the U.S. Constitution. A bullet point says "Bar the Entry of Potential Terrorists."

The Topeka-Journal also noted that the document calls for an update and reintroduction of the National Security Entry-Exit Registration system, originally implemented after 9/11. It mentioned "extreme vetting questions" for "high-risk aliens" as well.

Kobach's papers also suggest eliminating Syrian refugee intake.  

Kobach's positions line up with what he and Trump have previously suggested on the campaign trail.

-----------------------

if it was already said on the campaign trail, then this isn't really much of a 'reveal.' i think it'd be more of an issue about how they're handling private papers in public, or at least where cameras can see them.

let glen get his nut off. same shit that was said and going to happen is going to happen.

poor dude spends more time following trump and gop sites than he spends with his family.....or he's like most of us and doesn't really work. cez will mention how it affects his gay rights, and the rest of the libs will complain about why they lost and ridicule other voters.

seriously, get over it dudes. we have a new president (and regardless of your moronic impeach memes we will still have him), focus on making your lives better opposed to spending time on a random message board arguing about what you would change but can't or how your life sucks in a free country. make each other better, not worry about some orange dude.

7 hours ago, Taggart said:

let glen get his nut off. same shit that was said and going to happen is going to happen.

poor dude spends more time following trump and gop sites than he spends with his family.....or he's like most of us and doesn't really work. cez will mention how it affects his gay rights, and the rest of the libs will complain about why they lost and ridicule other voters.

seriously, get over it dudes. we have a new president (and regardless of your moronic impeach memes we will still have him), focus on making your lives better opposed to spending time on a random message board arguing about what you would change but can't or how your life sucks in a free country. make each other better, not worry about some orange dude.

Once again, you have this weird thing for me posting what amounts to roughly a link a day and maybe 20 minutes of time.

Meanwhile, it's actually worse than everyone was saying. I'm pointing out just a few of those things. My life isn't affected in any way by my posts here. Thanks to Trump's hard-on for the military I'll continue to do okay. It's not always about me, though. It's about how horrible Trump already is.

9 hours ago, Taggart said:

someone needs a safe space

15 minutes ago, cezero said:

Tax law is written for billionaires like me, and I still managed to violate tax laws, which I admit freely. 

But emails. 

Swamp drained. 

That's one thing I dont fuck with. I take what is avail per the tax code but I've seen too many people get strung up by the IRS who go beyond. I'm the type who generally thinks rules are for others to follow at their own peril, but I rather pay a bit more at tax time and be able to sleep at night.