• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 50.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

4 minutes ago, Randy Gradishar said:

I never talk politics, as it bores me. But would consider myself a liberal if I had to choose.

I just like sex, drugs, science, and being nice to people.

Awesome possum

Just now, Lou said:

Dennis Miller

Dennis Miller has flipped back, and forth. I can't find the clip, but on his old Showtime show, that I always watched there was a clip after Bill Clinton got elected saying we finally have of us, our guys in the White House.

1 minute ago, st1ckboy said:

Dennis Miller has flipped back, and forth. I can't find the clip, but on his old Showtime show, that I always watched there was a clip after Bill Clinton got elected saying we finally have of us, our guys in the White House.

He meant pedophiles.

23 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

Ha. That was 27 years ago. 

5 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

In my experience conservatives never shut the fuck up about politics.  And they’re absolutely not more likely to be quiet about it.  

I love when people you know but not well assume your politics. I know all the moms in my neighborhood. Prolly 75/25 lib/con ratio. The lib moms all assume I’m lib and the cons all assume I’m con.

We had a school district measure or whatever for bonds and that’s all any of the parents were talking about for 2 months. 

Lib mom “can you believe there are people that are no on m?”

me “crazy.”

con mom “I can’t believe so many people at our school want this to pass.”

Me “crazy”

6 minutes ago, Brandon said:

I was going to go with this, but when I see people just list tv type comedians I can't take them seriously and didn't think anyone would know who he is.

"I would love to wake up and find out that Hillary died in her sleep last night. I would jerk off to the autopsy photos . . . and not because she's pretty"

6 hours ago, Randy Gradishar said:

I never talk politics, as it bores me. But would consider myself a liberal if I had to choose.

I just like sex, drugs, science, and being nice to people.

That might be the old libs, but the new ones talk about being nice yet are the first ones to attack people.

Totally the opposite.

6 hours ago, UndertheHalo said:

Btw, I’m not saying that liberals don’t talk politics.  They definitely do.  And plenty are always talking about it.  I’m just saying that my experience isn’t reserved silent types among conservatives.  

Idk, between my family and friends on FB I'd say it's pretty both sidesey. 

From a neutral standpoint the cons are incredibly defensive while the libs act "above" everything. 

Basically, everyone is a fucking asshole.

Reddit is a pretty funny political construct.

It's a very far-left platform, but there are conservative subreddits. The cons bitch about being "censored" and free speech yet you are literally not allowed to post on their subreddits if you aren't conservative.

On the flip side, the libs will make fun of this fact, while completely censoring any conservative opinion by downvoting it into oblivion. 

We're so divided by the 2 party system we can't even engage in respectful political discourse on social media anymore. Fuck man, people cutting off family members, deleting friends on FB. This country is gay, every politician is gay, and every American is gay. 

36 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

Reddit is a pretty funny political construct.

It's a very far-left platform, but there are conservative subreddits. The cons bitch about being "censored" and free speech yet you are literally not allowed to post on their subreddits if you aren't conservative.

On the flip side, the libs will make fun of this fact, while completely censoring any conservative opinion by downvoting it into oblivion. 

We're so divided by the 2 party system we can't even engage in respectful political discourse on social media anymore. Fuck man, people cutting off family members, deleting friends on FB. This country is gay, every politician is gay, and every American is gay. 

Not that there’s anything wrong with that?