• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

29 minutes ago, calscuf said:

Larry is right, Trump’s not some incestuous pedophile, he said that shit 30 years ago knowing he’d be able to pwn us like a fucking champ in 2020...

I was talking about the Cinco de Mayo tweet because I thought that would have been obvious. But by all means, go on with the borophyll...

• Replies 50.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

Finally a “feel good” story!

While much of the country has been on lockdown because of the coronavirus, construction of President Trump's border wall has continued. 

Democrats on Capitol Hill have called for a full-stop on construction. But the administration has accelerated some efforts to build the wall, and Trump is using the pandemic to justify his push for it.

https://www.npr.org/sections/coronavirus-live-updates/2020/05/01/849245247/it-s-infuriating-critics-say-border-wall-still-going-up-when-they-can-t-protest

Best news I’ve heard since the so-called pandemic has started!