• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 50.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

1 hour ago, Tank said:

i completely agree. we've discovered that expressing our own opinions can lead to a lot of upset parents and confused kids. that can affect your job security.

a former colleague of mine got in trouble for telling an OJ joke during his trial. nearly lost her job over it.

trojan 

3 hours ago, gotbeer said:

What if the political opinion is that Dodger fans are scum, and that Angels fans are great?  Asking for a vegetarian.

That inner-city school teacher would get stabbed in the cafeteria.

4 hours ago, gotbeer said:

What if the political opinion is that Dodger fans are scum, and that Angels fans are great?  Asking for a vegetarian.

That’s why Kevlar vests were invented.

Too many things happening in the past two years (way far left AOC/Tlaib/Omar/Pressley elected at the same time in 2018, impeachment pursuit, virus, Asian killer hornet), to not suspect something rotten being plotted out.

Heck, even respected doctors/nurses and biologists are increasingly saying that Fauci has dirty hands regarding how he handled things like the HIV emergence and is handling the virus pandemic (turning his back on a drug that had worked for decades - hydrocloroquine), all in the name of getting rich.    That is increasingly growing legs.     

Edited by Angel Oracle

1 hour ago, Angel Oracle said:

Too many things happening in the past two years (way far left AOC/Tlaib/Omar/Pressley elected at the same time in 2018, impeachment pursuit, virus, Asian killer hornet), to not suspect something rotten being plotted out.

Heck, even respected doctors/nurses and biologists are increasingly saying that Fauci has dirty hands regarding how he handled things like the HIV emergence and is handling the virus pandemic (turning his back on a drug that had worked for decades - hydrocloroquine), all in the name of getting rich.    That is increasingly growing legs.     

Now this is some next level Vladdy shit right here.

7 minutes ago, calscuf said:

No, you didn’t hear about this at the time?

F6FFB891-9741-4A3E-9152-3A7B91EB8A1C.jpeg

He literally had a bikini pic of Marla Maples under all his papers.

Well, I think that she’s got a lot of Marla, she’s a really beautiful baby, and she’s got Marla’s legs. We don’t know whether she’s got this part yet [gestures toward own chest], but time will tell …

And yes, that's a real quote.

1 hour ago, st1ckboy said:

Well, I think that she’s got a lot of Marla, she’s a really beautiful baby, and she’s got Marla’s legs. We don’t know whether she’s got this part yet [gestures toward own chest], but time will tell …

And yes, that's a real quote.

I still say the Howard Stern quote is worse but this is something haha. 

11 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

I still say the Howard Stern quote is worse but this is something haha. 

Oh, there are others. 

Donald Trump boasted about meeting semi-naked teenagers in beauty pageants | The Independent
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-former-miss-arizona-tasha-dixon-naked-undressed-backstage-howard-stern-a7357866.html