• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

1 minute ago, LAAMike said:

Actually Mount Sinai Hospital in NYC has developed a patented procedure for inserting a catheter in the ventilator tube of already intubated Covid-19 patients to emit a controlled dose of UV light  (which does kill viruses and bacteria).  Obviously this has not gone through any critical trials and the further bad news in NYC, 85% of patients placed on ventilators subsequently die (as opposed to 50% nationally).  So Trump was not just talking out of his behind.    

Oh Jesus Christ dude.  

• Replies 50.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

1 hour ago, st1ckboy said:

DeAnna Lorraine

DeAnna Lorraine (Republican Party) ran for election to the U.S. House to represent California's 12th Congressional District. She lost in the primary election on March 3, 2020

That's Pelosi's district. Pelosi won her last election by 74 points. DeAnna is not "4Congress." 

Some of the people on this message board have issues formatting their posts. Sad!

8 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

Some of the people on this message board have issues formatting their posts. Sad!

What's sad is this chick's political career. Hey at least she got a cool meme trending on Twitter right? That's something.

31 minutes ago, LAAMike said:

Actually Mount Sinai Hospital in NYC has developed a patented procedure for inserting a catheter in the ventilator tube of already intubated Covid-19 patients to emit a controlled dose of UV light  (which does kill viruses and bacteria).  Obviously this has not gone through any critical trials and the further bad news in NYC, 85% of patients placed on ventilators subsequently die (as opposed to 50% nationally).  So Trump was not just talking out of his behind.    

Sure he is, Try injecting disinfectant into your lungs and see what happens.

52 minutes ago, LAAMike said:

51 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

Oh Jesus Christ dude.  

To be fair:

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/aytu-bioscience-signs-exclusive-global-120000824.html

5 minutes ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

Come on guys, Donnie is keeping up on all the latest scientific journals. We are so lucky to have him keeping us up to speed with these science based press conferences.

I do not believe that our POTUS reads much at all,  much less medical journals.  However, someone must have brought this to his attention.  He was of course completely off course to propose studying treatments using disinfectants internally.  

2 hours ago, UndertheHalo said:

Seriously though, what are the chances he was referring to this.  Anyway.  Maybe I’m not giving Donnie enough credit.  Lol.  I really, really doubt he was talking about this.  

There's very little chance. His disinfectant quote belies that. We do put chemicals in people's veins already to rid us of infection and people already inhale medications, obviously. He's a real numbnutz.

I didn't know about this thing at Cedars, but actually felt when I read the quote that if there was a way to use light internally,  that was going to be the way. Who knows of it'll do anything in a living being.

Just now, fishbulb said:

There's very little chance. His disinfectant quote belies that. We do put chemicals in people's veins already to rid us of infection and people already inhale medications, obviously. He's a real numbnutz.

I didn't know about this thing at Cedars, but actually felt when I read the quote that if there was a way to use light internally,  that was going to be the way. Who knows of it'll do anything in a living being.

Ya I read about different studies they do in controlled settings.  In like a Petri dish for example.  And whatever their theory is.  It works !! But then they put into something living and then it doesn’t work anymore.  Or maybe it’ll work in a rat and then in a human it doesn’t.  Then the whole thing is fucked or they have to rethink it.  Not easy ! 

1 minute ago, UndertheHalo said:

Ya I read about different studies they do in controlled settings.  In like a Petri dish for example.  And whatever their theory is.  It works !! But then they put into something living and then it doesn’t work anymore.  Or maybe it’ll work in a rat and then in a human it doesn’t.  Then the whole thing is fucked or they have to rethink it.  Not easy ! 

It's never easy and it's why despite us hearing about so many things having promise, so few rarely pan out.

https://www.nydailynews.com/coronavirus/ny-coronavirus-new-yorkers-household-cleaners-trump-20200425-rnaqio5dyfeaxmthxx2vktqa5m-story.html

An unusually high number of New Yorkers contacted city health authorities over fears that they had ingested bleach or other household cleaners in the 18 hours that followed President Trump’s bogus claim that injecting such products could cure coronavirus, the Daily News has learned.

The Poison Control Center, a subagency of the city’s Health Department, managed a total of 30 cases of possible exposure to disinfectants between 9 p.m. Thursday and 3 p.m. Friday, a spokesman said.

Edited by Ace-Of-Diamonds