• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 50.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

5 minutes ago, RallyMo said:

In the context that exists outside of your super secret one, you seem to be a bit silly. Silly goose.

Go check the Bernie could have won thread if you must know. Obviously Glen hasn't in the last two days.

2 hours ago, Angels N Skins said:

Then there's this

Id just like to step in here and add how much i love my job.

Because honestly, no sarcasm, when i went through that hiring process, the 6 month academy, FTO, and the years of nights weekends and holidays, it was in this video that made it all worth it...the calls i go to every hour where grown adults want to act like kids, and ask me to come and take their side.

Seriously, who in the f*ck has the time to go out of their way to make a scene, and to wait for the cops (spoiler, we dont run to calls like this), and take the time to upload it for strangers to watch?....thats about an hour of time out of this idiots life just to feel like hes special....

Not sure if this is the right thread, but its trumpy.

The other day i took an uber home from the airport, and got stuck with a very vocal, liberal, trump hater. (I dont have a problem with any of the above, just that after a long flight i didnt really care to talk about the election with a stranger).

Then i politely listened to the F the police, BLM rant (which again, i dont have s problem discussing, just wasnt in the mood after a flight with an uber driver).

Anyway, this lady went on and on about trump, and how bernie should have won because he would have taxed the rich and bought us all jet packs. then global warming came up, and i commented that st least shes doing her part by driving a prius.

She then explained that she won the car on a game show...and that she only took the prius because it was either that or the cash, and the prius because of some tax exemption got her out from paying taxes, and was laughing about it.

The irony was amazing.

6 minutes ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

The other day i took an ube home from the airport, and got stuck with a very vocal, liberal, trump hater. (I dont have a problem with any of the above, just that after a long flight i didnt really care to talk about the election with a stranger).

Then i politely listened to the F the police, BLM rant (which again, i dont have s problem discussing, just wasnt in the mood after a flight with an uber driver).

Anyway, this lady went on and on about trump, and how bernie should have won because he would have taxed the rich and bought us all jet packs. then global warming came up, and i commented that st least shes doing her part by driving a prius.

She then explained that she won the car on a game show...and that she only took the prius because it was either that or the cash, and the prius because of some tax exemption got her out from paying taxes, and was laughing about it.

The irony was amazing.

Dammit, I could've had a jet pack?

7 minutes ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

The other day i took an ube home from the airport, and got stuck with a very vocal, liberal, trump hater. (I dont have a problem with any of the above, just that after a long flight i didnt really care to talk about the election with a stranger).

The irony was amazing.

lol

1 minute ago, #CF8 said:

The world that humans have built is incredible. Go on a game show to win a hybrid then drive around some random dude who was just 30k feet in the air. 

Good point.

It is crazy when you just think in terms of decades. forget "the old times". Think of explaining a smart phone to someone a decade ago, a flat screen tv to someone 20 years ago, email to someone 30, etc etc. or try explaining how for 200 dollars, you can have a mobile phone, 4K camera and camcorder, personal computer and a gps to someone in say 1995.

Crazy

1 minute ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

Good point.

It is crazy when you just think in terms of decades. forget "the old times". Think of explaining a smart phone to someone a decade ago, a flat screen tv to someone 20 years ago, email to someone 30, etc etc. or try explaining how for 200 dollars, you can have a mobile phone, 4K camera and camcorder, personal computer and a gps to someone in say 1995.

Crazy

now let's all take a bong hit and contemplate the size of the universe...

2 hours ago, Adam said:

I couldn't sleep last night. So, I was watching a bunch of youtube videos. Bill Burr's election takes are awesome. 

Burr is right about polling, sensible people prefer not to make public their voting choices and will decline to participate . Draw your own conclusions to what that means.