• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 50.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

6 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Yeah, but Bligh survived and returned to England while the mutineers scuttled the ship on an inhospitable island and ended up killing each other and dying of disease.

They actually ended up on Pitcairn Island where their descendants live to this day

The Idiot-in-Chief repeatedly displays his ignorance about how the federal government works. He is insisting that he can override all gubernatorial orders and force the reopening of states under his conditions. This is after he made it clear that states couldn't count on the federal government for much of anything, and that the federal stockpiles of medical supplies are his, not theirs (which is again false, but he is letting Jared Kushner decide everything).

"For the purpose of creating conflict and confusion, some in the Fake News Media are saying that it is the Governors decision to open up the states, not that of the President of the United States & the Federal Government. Let it be fully understood that this is incorrect," Trump wrote on Twitter.

"It is the decision of the President, and for many good reasons. With that being said, the Administration and I are working closely with the Governors, and this will continue," he added in another tweet, previewing that a "decision by me, in conjunction with the Governors and input from others, will be made shortly!"

The president's social media post contrasted markedly with a directive he issued to governors Sunday via Twitter, ordering them to "get your states testing programs & apparatus perfected. Be ready, big things are happening. No excuses! The Federal Government is there to help. We are testing more than any country in the World. Also, gear up with Face Masks!"

I'm not sure how the governors are supposed to get their testing programs perfected, when foot dragging by the federal government and Trump's own functional dismissal of the crisis until he was forced to react has delayed the process by at least six weeks. Let us also not forget that Trump has cut funding for the CDC, and he disbanded the pandemic response office that was created by President Obama (probably for that very reason). I also don't know how they are supposed to "gear up with face masks", when no one can find personal protective equipment in any quantity - again, an area in which he could have used the actual authority of the federal government for something useful instead of just an extension of his own ego and his delusions of ultimate and uncontested power.

Trump: It’s my decision, not governors’, to reopen country

He loves exclamation points when he is trying to be forceful. I take them as a sign that "everything that precedes this is bullshit", but with Trump, I don't need an exclamation point to tell me that.

Fuck that, after reading what this psycho ward tweets everyday why do people think it is funny.  Owning a lib is so outdated.  Ok, so I post crazy shit here but I am not your POTUS during a fucking pandemic.  Time y'all MAGA's own up to your stupidity.  You don't like this, fuck off.  I want a warning point on my profile anyway. 

3 minutes ago, Fireball said:

Fuck that, after reading what this psycho ward tweets everyday why do people think it is funny.  Owning a lib is so outdated.  Ok, so I post crazy shit here but I am not your POTUS during a fucking pandemic.  Time y'all MAGA's own up to your stupidity.  You don't like this, fuck off.  I want a warning point on my profile anyway. 

That's funny 

58 minutes ago, Fireball said:

I think they scared off @angelinkc after his warning point.

1 hour ago, Fireball said:

I thought you already had a bakers dozen. In your case, half-baked.

10 minutes ago, st1ckboy said:

This dude has for sure smothered someone to death with one of these pillows.

3jeyja0apf141.jpg

False prophet pillow guy. Off the topic but I have mentioned the people across the street who go to Trump's advisor Jeffress church. They will leave stuff in my mail box to go there, left his book on my doorstep, etc. I politely said to them thanks but I like my church. The other neighbor who is a single mom with breast cancer I noticed her sprinklers were shooting up like a fountain. Went and ran through the stations and she had about 8 needing repair so I was digging them up in her yard and replacing them.  The Jeffress people walked by and I waved at them and they flipped me off.

Evangelicals - 1

Me - 0

10 minutes ago, Fireball said:

ya what happened to kc.  

Well, one day he was drinking 7-11 coffee, in his usual manner, black, no sugar, when he started coughing real bad and went home with what he said was just a pesty flu bug. I'm sure he will be back soon. Maybe.