• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

Just now, Make Angels Great Again said:

@red321

You know, it's amazing that even if I admit you're right you take it like an ass. 

Like I said, children.

Rather than just post shit you find on twitter...do a basic fact check. Took me 30 seconds to figure out that was bullshit. Funny, noticed some similarity between that guys tweet stream and other items you posted today...it's almost like you are the keystone pipeline of bullshit.

• Replies 50.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

2 minutes ago, red321 said:

Rather than just post shit you find on twitter...do a basic fact check. Took me 30 seconds to figure out that was bullshit. Funny, noticed some similarity between that guys tweet stream and other items you posted today...it's almost like you are the keystone pipeline of bullshit.

Fuck off. I didn't realize I have to meet your standards before posting anything.

8 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Maybe you should look around. You might find you're own hypocrisy in the process.

Was it another one of your posts that got deleted? That might explain why I missed it.

Heads up: I'm about to go to a meeting and then I  have to wait to get my home internet fixed. I may be gone for a while and miss some stuff. Keep me posted.

39 minutes ago, RallyMo said:

He's literally asking you to tell him what and that's your response? That's not a good look.

In context my response is exactly to the point. Only Glen knows the context, or will if he does the legwork.

39 minutes ago, Glen said:

Was it another one of your posts that got deleted? That might explain why I missed it.

Heads up: I'm about to go to a meeting and then I  have to wait to get my home internet fixed. I may be gone for a while and miss some stuff. Keep me posted.

No Glen, not deleted. In fact the entire thread is still active. You've just declined to do what you expected me to. 

1 hour ago, red321 said:

This is outstanding!

I'm going to steal this and claim it as my own (outside of aw.com).

1 hour ago, red321 said:

A mother of a friend of mine posted this on facebook a while back.  It's a "news" article about a militia of armed, illegal "La Raza" immigrants forcibly taking over the town of Sarita, Tx.  She was desperately trying to contact some friends she knows in this area.

http://nationalreport.net/illegal-immigrants-forcibly-occupy-small-texas-town/

32 minutes ago, Glen said:

That really happened.

More bitchy conservatives. You guys are the worst winners ever.

It's like this lady who had liberals heads LITERALLY exploding after posting these pictures.

Fun fact: Ms. Hobby Lobby was caught cheating on her military hubby with some tea bagger at a Family Values Conference.

Image result for holly hobby lobby liberals head explode  

9 minutes ago, the dude abides said:

A mother of a friend of mine posted this on facebook a while back.  It's a "news" article about a militia of armed, illegal "La Raza" immigrants forcibly taking over the town of Sarita, Tx.  She was desperately trying to contact some friends she knows in this area.

http://nationalreport.net/illegal-immigrants-forcibly-occupy-small-texas-town/

That article was posted 2 years ago. She is a little late.

Thanks Obama!