• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 50.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

15 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

No Saudi Oil Says Trump; Saudi Arabia Fires Back

Shale?  Canada?  Mexico?  We have a Shale glut, and it does employ a lot of people.  Keeping Canada healthy is a good thing for us.  And the way around making Mexico pay for the wall?  You make the wall, we will buy lots and lots of oil from you.  

I hope you're ready to double your gas budget.

3 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

I think you have a better perspective on this point than most but what would they have to do for the price to go up?  And if it did go up, wouldn't that increase American oil production?

The Saudis don't have to do anything. Shale oil is more expensive to extract and more expensive to refine. Without foreign supply the prices would go through the roof.

Just now, arch stanton said:

The Saudis don't have to do anything. Shale oil is more expensive to extract and more expensive to refine. Without foreign supply the prices would go through the roof.

Well, that might not be a bad thing for a while.  American and Canadian production would increase and I believe that finally the right kind of push would be made toward replacing fossil fuels.  As of now, with oil costing so little, there is little reason to move for innovation.

12 minutes ago, arch stanton said:

More so to put the screws to the Iranians and Russians. The squeeze on shale was just a bonus.

They ended up putting a squeeze on everybody, right? Including Venezuela, Brazil, Canada etc.

1 minute ago, Jay said:

They ended up putting a squeeze on everybody, right? Including Venezuela, Brazil, Canada etc.

Yeah they're pretty much the only ones equipped to survive and even they had to end a lot of subsidies and deal with a few budget shortfalls. It was their close neighbors and Gulf partners that got them to back off.

On 11/15/2016 at 2:31 PM, Blarg said:

Nate had been posting since the election in the hangout and soccer forum.

Didn't know Kurt was so wrapped up in the election, he didn't post much the last couple of months. Must have been a Facebook thing that pushed him over the  edge. Or his redneck neighbors found out he voted for Hillary and have him locked in a barn for some deprograming.

ironically he hasn't posted in either. soccer forum has been kind of dead in general and haven't seen him in the hangout, but did see him post in one of the sub-sports forums....maybe hockey or basketball a day or two after the election.

kind of weird for a dude that lives here and has the most posts of anyone. i hope he's doing ok with the withdrawals.

unfriending someone because a difference of opinion and being on the losing side is pathetic. 

although, why has that been a common theme here and in the real world where if you aren't a lib, have lib values, or aren't on the clinton wagon that you are automatically pro-trump, a trump voter, or trump supporter. it's like how you keep seeing dumb shit about if you did vote for him you're a racist or find sexual assault ok.

16 minutes ago, Stringfellow said:

although, why has that been a common theme here and in the real world where if you aren't a lib, have lib values, or aren't on the clinton wagon that you are automatically pro-trump, a trump voter, or trump supporter. it's like how you keep seeing dumb shit about if you did vote for him you're a racist or find sexual assault ok.

That kind of BS is why many may have voted for him. You can't call people names that aren't accurate and expect them to vote for you. Probably a lot of spite votes were cast. As for unfriending people, I've had several people I've known most of my life suddenly unfriend me on Facebook because they think I voted Trump. Weird since I never posted a single thing that was pro Trump on my feed. People really do not know how to lose.