• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 50.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

7 minutes ago, InsideThePark said:

I don't think you followed this election very closely lol. He routinely denied  things even if they were obviously true. He has zero credibility.

No I didn't follow that closely because I wasn't going to vote for either.  But you say he didn't refute KKK then a video shows he did, then you say, well he didn't do it aggressively enough.  Dude you hate the guy, other people hate Hilary.  They both suck, don't pretend like your piece of shit is better than their piece of shit, it is hypoctrical.  

Trump vowed to drain the swamp, now he drained the pool and the press are pissed about it.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-family-dinner-raises-issues-on-press-access/ar-AAkmluG?li=BBnb7Kz

The horrors, Trump and his family went to dinner without a press entourage. His people called a lid on the day, meaning he was not going to make any public appearances which allowed the paparazzi and press to take the night off and then the family packed up the limo and went out for a peaceful night out at a restaurant.

Any sensible person would say, yeah, I would do that. Have a night out with the family and not have a dozen cameras flashing in my face and a microphone shoved at me as I enter and exit a restaurant causing a ruckus. The press, however, took offense that they were not invited along, as if it somehow their right to follow every move him and his family make was violated. 

2 minutes ago, Stradling said:

No I didn't follow that closely because I wasn't going to vote for either.  But you say he didn't refute KKK then a video shows he did, then you say, well he didn't do it aggressively enough.  Dude you hate the guy, other people hate Hilary.  They both suck, don't pretend like your piece of shit is better than their piece of shit, it is hypoctrical.  

Lol, what? I'm not making that argument.

And yeah, it couldn't be more obvious that you didn't pay much attention.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-11-15/how-trump-can-make-money-off-the-secret-service

When it comes to political campaigns, the U.S. Secret Service pays for agent travel, be it on aircraft, trains, boats or automobile. The campaigns of both Trump and Hillary Clinton have been paid a total of $5.45 million for flying agents around, according to the last tally available from the Federal Election Commission. Of that, $2.74 million was attributable to protecting Trump.

Unlike Clinton, Trump didn’t need to charter an airplane since he flew on his own jets.As a result, while the Secret Service chipped in for its share of what the Clinton campaign paid to charter a plane, when it came to Trump’s campaign, the federal agency effectively just paid him. 

For travel on Trump’s black-and-red Boeing 757 and Cessna Citation jet, the candidate’s aviation company TAG Air Inc. has raked in almost $6 million

I went to a seminar presented by one of our law firms this morning to discuss how the election will impact business. The lead attorney who presented works with a team which is advising the Trump transition team. Long story short, if you run a business or are an HR person, there looks to be a lot of good things happening in terms of the NLRB, EEOC, etc..

3 hours ago, Adam said:

I went to a seminar presented by one of our law firms this morning to discuss how the election will impact business. The lead attorney who presented works with a team which is advising the Trump transition team. Long story short, if you run a business or are an HR person, there looks to be a lot of good things happening in terms of the NLRB, EEOC, etc..

Translation: Unless you own or run something, prepare to bend over.