• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 50.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

23 hours ago, Jay said:

So you're saying most of the Catholics you know are Republicans? Interesting...

None of my Catholic friends are poor, they are a mixed bag of working class and professional. I imagine most are from Democrat families (parents, grandparents were Democrats).

My point is I think it's interesting how Catholics are willing to look past the abortion issue and remain Democrats for other reasons whatever they are.

Edit: I know some better than others. At least some of the Irish ones are pretty typical liberal Democrats (pro-choice, anti-death penalty).

yes, most Catholics I kmow are Republicans. Your claim that Catholics are willing to look past the abortion issue is incorrect. In fact, I would say it is the most important issue considered when deciding on a candidate to support in an election. 

I was joking when I asked you if they were poor, btw. You know, as in "all democrats want handouts so they must be poor."  

This, interestingly enough, has been proven to be true in 87.4% of all democrats surveyed in a poll I made up for this post. 

Edited by Lou

30 minutes ago, Lou said:

yes, most Catholics I kmow are Republicans. Your claim that Catholics are willing to look past the abortion issue is incorrect. In fact, I would say it is the most important issue considered when deciding on a candidate to support in an election. 

I was joking when I asked you if they were poor, btw. You know, as in "all democrats want handouts so they must be poor."  

This, interestingly enough, has been proven to be true in 87.4% of all democrats surveyed in a poll I made up for this post. 

It was less a claim and more an observation of my Catholic friends. But I will chalk this up to sample size and defer to your knowledge of this topic.

On November 12, 2016 at 8:32 PM, Jay said:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/11/12/new-york-times-publisher-vows-to-rededicate-itself-to-reporting-honestly.html

New York Times publisher vows to 'rededicate' paper to reporting honestly

The publisher of The New York Times penned a letter to readers Friday promising that the paper would “reflect” on its coverage of this year’s election while rededicating itself to reporting on “America and the world” honestly.

"We believe we reported on both candidates fairly during the presidential campaign."

lol if this is an example of their rededication to honesty...

51 minutes ago, Jay said:

It was less a claim and more an observation of my Catholic friends

ok, it just seemed as if you were generalizing when you stated: "My point is I think it's interesting how Catholics are willing to look past the abortion issue."

52 minutes ago, Jay said:

But I will chalk this up to sample size and defer to your knowledge of this topic.

well, when you're presented solid evidence like my poll results, you are wise to do so.

Just now, cezero said:

Yeah, I'm going to just delete my viewing history. 

Right now, it automatically goes to "angelswin-forum.com/forums/topic/25379-trumped/?do=getNewComment" no matter how much of the address I type. 

First World problems. But it's Monday. :)

It could be worse. It could be a lot worse. Think about just how bad a link could be that would come up automatically. Just ask @Glen

6 hours ago, cezero said:

when i type "ange....." into google to get to the forum and press enter, it automatically takes me to THIS page now. 

how do i make it stop?

Spend more time outside of the political forum. It's only directing you to your most common entries. 

You can go into Google preferences and wipe your history, clean out your own cookies and then start over but if you keep going to the same whore house they are going to known you by name and what room you prefer.

31 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

I can really get behind this one if Trump follows through.

Trump's election sets stage for H-1B reform

H-1B needs to fucking burn. There is absolutely no reason to bring in immigrants to work at cut rate wages for jobs that are already filled and have a line of qualified  citizens hoping to get a job. 

If Trump can executive order this into the cornfield he gets tens of thousands of grateful Americans and a hundred or so passed off executives that used the savings on cheap labor for their bonus checks.

On November 14, 2016 at 9:28 AM, RallyMo said:

It's deplorable and disgusting.

I will definitely NOT be voting for the sign holder to be President of the United States.

Let's take a trip down memory lane....

On November 6, 2016 at 8:07 PM, nate said:

Another upstanding Trump supporter.

On November 6, 2016 at 8:10 PM, Glen said:

Kill those who disagree with you. 

And remember, both candidates are the same.

so, blame the candidate when it's a Con but not when it's a Lib. Well, the Libs are nothing if not consistent.

which means they are nothing .

Can you point out any of Hillary's rhetoric that even comes close to endorsing what was said on that sign? Or point out anybody here who said it was ok?

And if you want to play the false equivalency game, post as many examples like that that you can find.