• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 50.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

@nate

I'm curious, if the videos are fake then why have people been fired over it? Just because? They didn't even try to defend themselves, they were gone immediately.

The head of the group Bob Creamer is on record visiting the white house 300+ times or something. They are literally caught on tape saying some very bad shit. I don't see how you can possibly call it fake. This stuff has been verified.

Here's how I look at it. Either Trump or Clinton will be president. Both are deplorable in their own ways, some of them overlapping. That doesn't change that one of them will be president. 

I served in the military under Reagan, Bush 1, Clinton, and Bush 2. I've worked as a civilian for the military under Obama. That's 28 years of experience. I've never seen a worse potential CINC than Trump. He's thin-skinned, reactionary, petty, ignorant, and has no impulse control. He's a physical manifestation of id. He has no foreign policy experince at all.  I have no doubt that he would be an absolute disaster at the helm of the military, and I'm far from alone in that feeling. 

Couple that with the appointing of SC justices, and knowing that either Trump or Clinton will be president, and I support Clinton. Out of that context I would not support her. In the context of her versus Trump, give me Hillary every day and twice on Sunday.

24 minutes ago, Glen said:

When my daughter says "yeah, but they did it too!" I don't give her a pass.

Sigh

When the argument you made is that the Trump side is promoting violence and that is why it is dangerous for him not to accept the results then a counter to that is fair.  

Personally, other than a way to go after Trump, this whole "not accepting the results" argument is a non-sequitar.

When I hear my dad and brother talking about not accepting the results of the election if Trump loses, it isn't a non-sequitur.

Yes, I know that with most people that's just talk, and hopefully nothing will happen. However, Trump is certainly stoking their fires.

10 minutes ago, Glen said:

When I hear my dad and brother talking about not accepting the results of the election if Trump loses, it isn't a non-sequitur.

Yes, I know that with most people that's just talk, and hopefully nothing will happen. However, Trump is certainly stoking their fires.

I think your dad and your brother are on the extreme end of the spectrum. With all due respect.

1 hour ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

@nate

I'm curious, if the videos are fake then why have people been fired over it? Just because? They didn't even try to defend themselves, they were gone immediately.

The head of the group Bob Creamer is on record visiting the white house 300+ times or something. They are literally caught on tape saying some very bad shit. I don't see how you can possibly call it fake. This stuff has been verified.

They are edited together in a way to look like something they are not.  Just like the planned parenthood shit from last year, but then again, people fell for that too.

I am not ruling out that the Clinton's and Trump had a working deal all along. It just seems all too convenient that when ever Trump has made a move in the polls he opens his pie hole or hits twitter with another party fracturing statement.

When Wikileaks blew up the DNC Trump all of sudden starts denigrating the Muslim parents of a fallen soldier. Nobody is that dense to slander a dead soldier and parents during an election cycle.

Wikileaks burning the Clinton's again,  viola Trump is grabbing pussy and calling aging beauy queens fat. Hey,  let's just alienate the last core group of women voters that may be undecided with fat shaming. 

This is twisted Machiavellian self destruction on a national stage to put his "enemy"  into a position of power. 

25 minutes ago, Blarg said:

I am not ruling out that the Clinton's and Trump had a working deal all along. It just seems all too convenient that when ever Trump has made a move in the polls he opens his pie hole or hits twitter with another party fracturing statement.

When Wikileaks blew up the DNC Trump all of sudden starts denigrating the Muslim parents of a fallen soldier. Nobody is that dense to slander a dead soldier and parents during an election cycle.

Wikileaks burning the Clinton's again,  viola Trump is grabbing pussy and calling aging beauy queens fat. Hey,  let's just alienate the last core group of women voters that may be undecided with fat shaming. 

This is twisted Machiavellian self destruction on a national stage to put his "enemy"  into a position of power. 

That's why it's so frustrating to support him. He'll win you over, and then say something to kill his chances. Every time. 

I think it's more of Trump just pandering to his existing fan base. His fanbase eats that shit up, so even though he'll lose the election, he'll still have a crowd willing to support whatever he has planned next (a new Ailes cable news network maybe?); and he'll be able to continue his message of the election being rigged, and Washington being corrupt. I don't think this was set up from the start or if he had a deal with Clinton. But who knows.

8 hours ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

He just roasted the shit out of her tonight at that Catholic dinner so I think that blows the theory up.

If he wanted to put Clinton in the white house all he had to do is let Ted Cruz win the nomination. Why go to all the trouble and expense to destroy his own reputation?