• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

13 minutes ago, Angelsjunky said:

Stradling, you have made clear that the most important issue to you is how much money is in your pocket. The rest is secondary. I mean, who cares about the environment, energy, healthcare, international relations, infrastructure, etc? As long as I'm not having to pay more taxes.

Finally these Bernouts are starting to figure it out. 

• Replies 50.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

1 hour ago, Lou said:

Trump hasn't bombed anyone 

Neither has Hillary.  Only one has demonstrated their desire to bomb innocent people though and that is Trump.

My favorite part of this election is how much it has exposed the religious right.  They still continue to support Trump even though he is so clearly against the so called Christian morals.  Thanks for that.

1 hour ago, Angelsjunky said:

Stradling, you have made clear that the most important issue to you is how much money is in your pocket. The rest is secondary. I mean, who cares about the environment, energy, healthcare, international relations, infrastructure, etc? As long as I'm not having to pay more taxes.

If you had a clue what I pay in taxes you might understand.  And absolutely yes, the rest is secondary.  I have health insurance as do my family.  I don't care much about the environment or international relations.  All those countries we worry about with be there when they need our help.  Energy?  No I don't care.  If it was up to me we wouldn't be reliant on fossil fuels, but we are.  I just want the president or government that allows me to provide for my own, which means let me keep as much of my money as possible. 

38 minutes ago, nate said:

Neither has Hillary.  Only one has demonstrated their desire to bomb innocent people though and that is Trump.

My favorite part of this election is how much it has exposed the religious right.  They still continue to support Trump even though he is so clearly against the so called Christian morals.  Thanks for that.

To be fair, not all of them are supporting him. The last poll I looked at had him winning the Evangelical vote by 70%. Many of them rationalize their support by somehow believing he has their best interest at heart. They're so desperate to force their interpretation of the Bible on the rest of society that they're willing to ignore or deny that he's a race-baiting sexual predator.

1 hour ago, nate said:

Hillary and NATO bombed the shit out of Libya and helped turn it into a hell hole. 

Hillary is the most hawkish Democrat, and this is known. She is the very reason the United States became involved in the Libyan Civil War--despite Obama's reluctance to get involved. Hillary threw Gaddafi under the bus and we began to support the rebels. The Libyan rebels overthrew and killed Gaddafi and then they attacked our embassy and killed the Ambassador.

Were you living under a rock in 2011 or are you new at understanding political events?

15 minutes ago, Stradling said:

If you had a clue what I pay in taxes you might understand.  And absolutely yes, the rest is secondary.  I have health insurance as do my family.  I don't care much about the environment or international relations.  All those countries we worry about with be there when they need our help.  Energy?  No I don't care.  If it was up to me we wouldn't be reliant on fossil fuels, but we are.  I just want the president or government that allows me to provide for my own, which means let me keep as much of my money as possible. 

my favorite part of this is aj thinking he would get you with the environment and energy angles. 

1 hour ago, nate said:

Sorry, but Hillary is a fucking warmonger.

She has Trump beat in this dept., hands down.

Expose Trump for the piece of shit he is, fine, but don't try to polish the turd that is Hillary Clinton.

6 hours ago, captain howdy said:

Sorry, but Hillary is a fucking warmonger.

She has Trump beat in this dept., hands down.

Expose Trump for the piece of shit he is, fine, but don't try to polish the turd that is Hillary Clinton.

SOS doesn't go to war, the President and Congress does.

Pretty sure Trump has cast exactly zero votes that have resulted in the loss of life from our military.  Hillary has. 

This false equivalency is a joke. 

One is a blow hard narcissist and the other is a fucking warmonger.  

(am I doing this right?)

Edited by Geoff

21 minutes ago, Geoff said:

Pretty sure Trump has cast exactly zero votes that have resulted in the loss of life from outer military.  Hillary has. 

This false equivalency is a joke. 

One is a blow hard narcissist and the other is a fucking warmonger.  

(am I doing this right?)

And one has not been in a position to be able to bomb people, but has repeatedly said that if he was in such a position he'd bomb the shit out of just about anyone who pissed him off (look out, Rosie O'Donnell and whoever that beauty contest woman is whose name I've already forgotten).  

20 minutes ago, Glen said:

And one has not been in a position to be able to bomb people, but has repeatedly said that if he was in such a position he'd bomb the shit out of just about anyone who pissed him off (look out, Rosie O'Donnell and whoever that beauty contest woman is whose name I've already forgotten).  

I agree, he's a blow hard. 

16 hours ago, Glen said:

Would you be willing to not be stolen from, a.k.a. taxed, if you were therefore prohibited from using anything that is paid for by taxes?

I was talking about income taxes, and yes.  So I get to still use roads since my gas tax pays for that.  I get to use schools, parks, police and fire since my property taxes pay for that.  I also get to use whatever shit my sales taxes pay for.

So yes, I would bypass whatever the feds steal from me.

I don't want my employer to be subsidized by tax money.

I pay for roads through gas tax and I doubt Montana gets jack crap from the feds.  Besides, the only reason the states have to be subsidized by the feds is because they take so much up front instead of letting the states keep it for themselves.

OK, so what should the most someone should be taxed?  What is the least?  Forget percentages, what dollar amount should we pay in income tax?  Maybe if EVERYONE paid into the system, then the ones that actually pay in wouldn't have to be gouged.  I am not advocating no income tax, I am just saying enough is enough.  Forget about all the other nonsense taxes we have to pay, like the $48 a year I get to pay to own three dogs.  Not sure how those dollars help me at all.  

1 minute ago, Stradling said:

OK, so what should the most someone should be taxed?  What is the least?  Forget percentages, what dollar amount should we pay in income tax?  Maybe if EVERYONE paid into the system, then the ones that actually pay in wouldn't have to be gouged.  I am not advocating no income tax, I am just saying enough is enough.  Forget about all the other nonsense taxes we have to pay, like the $48 a year I get to pay to own three dogs.  Not sure how those dollars help me at all.  

If it isn't a dog license fee it will come from somewhere else, it is all used to fund something.  And by the way, dog license fees go to pay for dog catchers and animal control that is needed to keep cities being overrun by strays.

I hate taxes and agree we pay too much.  The vast majority of it goes to defense which is thanks to all of you muslim hating anti-ISIS people.