• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

16 hours ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

The most vile bitch in the world, Gloria Allred, is now getting in on the action.

That right there should be enough to know now that the claims are 100 percent BS.

Yes, because it's ridiculous for a woman to have a high-powered lawyer when she makes sexual assault allegations against somebody who threatens to sue into oblivion anybody that brings up allegations like this.  

I'm not saying I like Allred, but it's fucking retarded to assume that because she has a high-powered lawyer that she's lying.  

• Replies 50.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

On 10/11/2016 at 4:04 PM, Angelsjunky said:

I think Nate's point is that a seven year old is usually incapable of sexual desire, thus any form of "sexual assault" is really just assault, the "sexual" component being more of a post-pubescent thing.

Incorrect, aj.  Nate's point is that they are always incapable of sexual desire. 

5 hours ago, Glen said:

the asshole has been beating this drum since at least June.  The concern that there will be ugliness from his knuckle draggers come November is pretty legit.  Im so tired of hearing people talk about how people are "angry" and how Hillary is just as bad.  Thats bullshit.  If you vote Donald Trump you're a f***ing moron.  You're on the same side as the great Alex Jones and the other insane retards that think the country is barely hanging on.  Imagining moderate AF Hillary Clinton is some kind of existential threat to the United States.  TONS of these people legitimately believe that nonsense.  Theres just no exuse for an adult capable of critical thought to find Trump more acceptable then Clinton.

Edited by UndertheHalo

7 hours ago, UndertheHalo said:

the asshole has been beating this drum since at least June.  The concern that there will be ugliness from his knuckle draggers come November is pretty legit.  Im so tired of hearing people talk about how people are "angry" and how Hillary is just as bad.  Thats bullshit.  If you vote Donald Trump you're a f***ing moron.  You're on the same side as the great Alex Jones and the other insane retards that think the country is barely hanging on.  Imagining moderate AF Hillary Clinton is some kind of existential threat to the United States.  TONS of these people legitimately believe that nonsense.  Theres just no exuse for an adult capable of critical thought to find Trump more acceptable then Clinton.

Or you don't want to have your taxes raised. 

1 minute ago, Stradling said:

Or you don't want to have your taxes raised. 

http://www.taxpolicycenter.org/publications/analysis-donald-trumps-tax-plan

"  His proposal would cut taxes at all income levels, although the largest benefits, in dollar and percentage terms, would go to the highest-income households. The plan would reduce federal revenues by $9.5 trillion over its first decade before accounting for added interest costs or considering macroeconomic feedback effects. "  

http://taxfoundation.org/sites/default/files/docs/TaxFoundation-FF496.pdf

" If enacted, her tax policies would impose slightly higher marginal tax rates on capital and labor income, which would result in a reduction in the size of the U.S. economy in the long run. This would decrease the revenue that the new tax policies would ultimately collect. The plan would lead to lower after-tax incomes for taxpayers at all income levels, but especially for taxpayers at the top."

So Trump's plan would reduce your taxes by an unspecified amount but would add to the deficit by roughly $1 trillion a year, which will have to be made up somehow.  Hillary's plan would reduce your after-tax income by an unspecified amount and would reduce the size of the US economy in the long run by an unspecified amount in the long run.  

thats such a cop out.  boo hoo i don't want to pay more taxes.  as if you're being squeezed so hard.  what is it with you conservatives and your imaginary 'im a victim' world.  Single adult males are the only ones who approach anything that looks like being truly gouged.  I know because i am one.  If you're complaining because you get OT and commissions your real problem is with the way people are increasingly paid these days.  The way these things are taxed can be corrected without electing a fucking monster.  Trumps tax plan is a ridiculous farce.  He's gonna slash everyones taxes while building his wall, hunting down and deporting millions of mexicans and "restoring" our savaged military back to glory ?  yea man, sounds legit.  By all means though stick to your "principals" 

1 hour ago, UndertheHalo said:

thats such a cop out.  boo hoo i don't want to pay more taxes.  as if you're being squeezed so hard.  what is it with you conservatives and your imaginary 'im a victim' world.  Single adult males are the only ones who approach anything that looks like being truly gouged.  I know because i am one.  If you're complaining because you get OT and commissions your real problem is with the way people are increasingly paid these days. 

This is your own opinion (and frankly, I think it sucks). "Conservatives" don't want the government legislating their paychecks any more than the left wants the government legislating bedrooms.

And many of us feel we are being gouged. I expect to pay about $30,000+ in state and federal income and social security tax this year (not including property tax or sales tax), and I get very little in exchange for that. The government is ripping me off.

50 minutes ago, Stradling said:

My principle is simple, let me keep my money.  Also if you don't think we are being gouged in taxes then we really don't have a reason to continue this conversation.  

You missed the part where his tax plan adds 9 trillion in debt so really you would be losing a ton of money when the dollar goes to shit.

Plus there is his foreign policy which would also destroy the dollar

7 minutes ago, nate said:

You missed the part where his tax plan adds 9 trillion in debt so really you would be losing a ton of money when the dollar goes to shit.

Plus there is his foreign policy which would also destroy the dollar

My original point is that a vote for Trump isn't simply a vote for all of those things under the halo mentioned, it could simply be something like less of a tax burden.  I have mentioned several times that I am not voting for Trump, but if you had to guess, based on everything we know about the two parties, who is more likely to raise payroll taxes?  

32 minutes ago, wopphil said:

This is your own opinion (and frankly, I think it sucks). "Conservatives" don't want the government legislating their paychecks any more than the left wants the government legislating bedrooms.

And many of us feel we are being gouged. I expect to pay about $30,000+ in state and federal income and social security tax this year (not including property tax or sales tax), and I get very little in exchange for that. The government is ripping me off.

I need your tax guy.