• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 50.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

Boo hoo! Somehow it's Trump's fault. Sometimes exercising that 1st amendment right has consequences. The photographer that talked her into the shoot gets his edgy work known and she gets the short end of the stick. She got played but I don't feel bad for her.

"Boo hoo"?  She is effing brilliant.  So she lost her one day a year gig on CNN.  She has guaranteed to sell out any and all shows she puts on now.  She is more famous than she ever has been.

This was a brilliant move by her.  The reaction of the right on this is fairly similar to the reaction of the left to Trump.  Both gives them what they want.

wow, she sure became a victim pretty quickly.

but i remember one of the oldest adages in show business - there's no such thing as bad publicity - and any sympathy for her disappears like a fart in the wind. 

2 hours ago, mtangelsfan said:

"Boo hoo"?  She is effing brilliant.  So she lost her one day a year gig on CNN.  She has guaranteed to sell out any and all shows she puts on now.  She is more famous than she ever has been.

This was a brilliant move by her.  The reaction of the right on this is fairly similar to the reaction of the left to Trump.  Both gives them what they want.

I'm not sure she's going to be more popular being she really isn't funny

13 hours ago, Lawrence said:

I watched the interview/conference live yesterday morning. He had several great responses. 

he doesn't have much of a filter with american journalists. i kind of like it.

23 hours ago, Lawrence said:

I watched the interview/conference live yesterday morning. He had several great responses. 

10 hours ago, Tank said:

he doesn't have much of a filter with american journalists. i kind of like it.

The fact that you two are totally fine with his outright lies, many specifically to trick the American people into agreeing with something he is doing is really shocking and disturbing.

Edited by nate

16 minutes ago, nate said:

The fact that you two are totally fine with his outright lies, many specifically to trick the American people into agreeing with something he is doing is really shocking and disturbing.

Haha! They're all liars dude. 

The fact that you believe other people's lies cracks me up. 

40 minutes ago, Brandon said:

jesus, nate is really back now.

"He is on his 23rd golf trip since he took office. While London is dealing with a terror attack."

yeah, fuck trump. he needs to drop everything and fly over there now.

Holy overreaction Batman!

My point is, one of our allies is dealing with a terrorist attack so maybe he should be at the WH where his advisers are in case the US needs to help in some way?

Not to mention the dude is averaging more than one golf trip per week since he became President.  The Republicans in this thread would be absolutely losing their shit if it wasn't a Republican President.

Edited by nate

1 hour ago, Lawrence said:

Haha! They're all liars dude. 

The fact that you believe other people's lies cracks me up. 

There is a difference between lying and what he does.  The fact that you can't tell the difference cracks me up.

3 hours ago, nate said:

Didn't say I agreed with what he says. I generally don't, in fact. But I like his style in how he responds to whiny journalists.

Edited by Tank

I actually think Trump sucks at lying.  Other politicians lie and when the truth is found out, it gets backpaged.

Trump lies and it is immediately front page news.  (I am glad for this because all politicians should be called out for their lies)

So he must suck at it.

In that vein...from the AP

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/ap-fact-check-trump-cant-be-trusted-accurate-info-terror-abroad

WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump can’t be counted on to give accurate information to Americans when violent acts are unfolding abroad.

The latest deadly London attacks, like one in the Philippines last week, prompted visceral reactions from Trump instead of statements shaped by the findings of the U.S. intelligence and diplomatic apparatus. He got ahead of the facts emerging in Britain’s chaos Saturday and got it wrong in the Philippines case, calling the episode there a “terrorist attack” when it was not.