• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trumped

• Replies 50.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UndertheHalo

• Lou

• Jason

• Taylor

3 minutes ago, RallyMo said:

And why wouldn't they, honestly?

This guy is President for three reasons as far as he's concerned:

1) make money

2) attack Obama's policies

3) troll peeps

4. Maximum ego boost knowing that he'll be in every American (global?) history book written from here on.

On May 31, 2017 at 9:33 AM, Geoff said:

Because there's no In-N-Out in Loveland, CO.  I mean, come on!  What kind of a country would allow such an atrocity?! 

On May 31, 2017 at 0:35 PM, Thomas said:

My heart bleeds for you.

Mine would,too, but I just had In-N-Out again and I think my arteries have officially clogged.

So worth it. 

1 hour ago, Lou said:

Mine would,too, but I just had In-N-Out again and I think my arteries have officially clogged.

So worth it. 

1 hour ago, Adam said:

Was going to go to In N Out last week but saw a pretty long line. Pass

May both your prostates grow to the size of double doubles.

8 hours ago, mtangelsfan said:

all while everyone is talking about tweets, low list celebrities and made up words.

I have said for a while that even the field day that comedians have been having with this administration have had the effect of reducing the seriousness of his actions in the minds of the public. It's hard to get riled up about something that you just laughed at presented in a different context. A lot of Trump's decisions are ridiculous and clearly against the interests of the general public, but they have been watered down by distractions and humor.

As someone who will be retiring within the next 7-10 years, I am deeply concerned about what he plans to do with health care in particular. What I am hearing is that health insurance will basically become unaffordable for seniors, as insurance companies will be able to charge us 8-10 times what they are charging now in terms of premiums. I am beginning to believe that I am going to be forced out of the United States when that time comes, because I won't be able to afford to live here. I am seriously considering Panama as a potential destination.

On 5/31/2017 at 11:33 AM, Geoff said:

Because there's no In-N-Out in Loveland, CO.  I mean, come on!  What kind of a country would allow such an atrocity?! 

I read this and it reminded me of how busy I have been at work lately.  I was in my stores for about 40 hours this past week and was just too busy to eat on any of the four days.  So last night when we flew into Austin Texas to see our daughter, who works for INO as well, we decided to have a burger at her INO.  The burger was pretty great, nice grilled onions, perfectly seasoned patty.  the bun, which is a little different in Texas, was great.  Man I need to eat at work more often.  

1 hour ago, Stradling said:

I read this and it reminded me of how busy I have been at work lately.  I was in my stores for about 40 hours this past week and was just too busy to eat on any of the four days.  So last night when we flew into Austin Texas to see our daughter, who works for INO as well, we decided to have a burger at her INO.  The burger was pretty great, nice grilled onions, perfectly seasoned patty.  the bun, which is a little different in Texas, was great.  Man I need to eat at work more often.  

Someone has forsaken the In N Out gods. Repent while you still can sinners!

Putin: Claims of Russian meddling in U.S. election are 'just some kind of hysteria'

“It's just some kind of hysteria, and just doesn’t stop! Someone needs to give you a pill or something!” Putin said in response to Kelly’s question about new allegations that President Trump’s election campaign tried to create back channels of communication with the Kremlin. “